DVC Merchandise Discount now 20%?

bwvBound

DVC SSR & other timeshare
We are WDW now. When presenting our various cards (DVC, Plat AP, D23) for discounts, we are now hearing, “Your DVC will be best. DVC gets 20%, AP 10% or 15%.” This has been a pleasant surprise! Seemed to start on/near Thursday of this past week?

I also read on the Disneyland board that the DVC $20 discount on DLR APs now includes the Flex pass rather than only applying to the super-high-end Signature passes. Yeah! (Yep ... we already purchased our Flex APs before the new discounts were available. Still, happy to hear of the recent changes.)

I just checked the DVC web site and it looks like there is 20% at Disney Merchandise, other locations range from 10-15%. Good to know. Thanks for the update. :thumbsup2

Yes. When I was there in August, both AP and DVC gave me the 20% on merchandise.

I got the 10% from DVC or AP on meals. But it is nice now to qualify just for being DVC!

The 20% DVC discount for merchandise at the WDW stores has been in effect since October 2016. Are you referring to something else, like restaurant discounts?

thanks for confirming I'm not crazy. I was there in July and got 20% -- so I assumed this wasn't a new thing.

In the same vein - has anyone seen amy of the new DVC merchandise at any of the resorts yet - in particular I’m interested in the hard sided luggage...

In the same vein - has anyone seen amy of the new DVC merchandise at any of the resorts yet - in particular I’m interested in the hard sided luggage...
I think I recall seeing a small, hard-sided, roller case at SSR with the DVC logo?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter