DVC Members cruise Oct 5-12 2019 to Bermuda/Boston!!!

Sharing - might be worth checking out while we are in Bermuda, since the free WiFi package on the ship isn’t much. Looks like there may be free WiFi for an hour at the Royal Naval Dockyard Visitors Center.

https://www.bermuda-attractions.com/bermuda_0001ae.htm#an0
Thanks for info. My son is a college baseball player and was injured in practice yesterday. Worried about leaving. Today and tomorrow will be stressful days as to whether or not we feel we can even go on the cruise now.

Thanks for info. My son is a college baseball player and was injured in practice yesterday. Worried about leaving. Today and tomorrow will be stressful days as to whether or not we feel we can even go on the cruise now.
Oh No! I hope your son will be OK & it is not too serious.

So sorry to hear this! Believe me, I know what this is like ... DS has had 3 broken bones from baseball and last year had knee surgery (which he just reinjured at his homecoming dance). I had to postpone a work trip for the surgery date. We’ve had to wheelchair him around both WDW and a Disney Cruise! I hope he is ok and you are able to cruise and enjoy yourselves!

We are in the car on our way to NYC! We are going to the 9/11 memorial tomorrow and I am doing 2 Peloton rides in studio Friday!

Oh my. I am sorry to read this.

Oh yikes I'm sorry to hear that! I hope he's doing ok!

Update: good and bad news. Jumped in car and had to go see my son before I could comfortably go on our trip. He was happy to see me and is in good hands. He has a week off and will hopefully be on the mend. He said have you lost your mind you are going on this cruise i'll be ok. The bad news is he is in a lot of pain and has to have help putting his shoes on. Ok time to go and finish packing. Safe travels everyone.

Update: good and bad news. Jumped in car and had to go see my son before I could comfortably go on our trip. He was happy to see me and is in good hands. He has a week off and will hopefully be on the mend. He said have you lost your mind you are going on this cruise i'll be ok. The bad news is he is in a lot of pain and has to have help putting his shoes on. Ok time to go and finish packing. Safe travels everyone.
The week off to mend will be good.
It was very nice of him to set your mind at ease and send you off to have a good time.
Safe travels to you, too!

This is only a 7 night cruise right? I think my wife thinks its a transatlantic lol. If anyone needs to borrow a dress or a pair of shoes let me know lol :rolleyes1
We will not mention this to her!

We three friends thoroughly enjoyed “Ain’t Too Proud!”

I heard your stop in Boston was curtailed due to the ocean/weather.
How was the crossing to Bermuda?

I am on the Oct 12th sailing immediately after yours.

I heard your stop in Boston was curtailed due to the ocean/weather.
How was the crossing to Bermuda?

I am on the Oct 12th sailing immediately after yours.
To Bermuda was fine, and yes we were not able to get t9 Boston due to very bad storms. No worries, we had an extra sea day & they added some programming for us.

Bermuda is beautiful, enjoy your time there! It was a bit windy for us, hopefully not as windy for your visit,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts