DVC Members cruise Oct 5-12 2019 to Bermuda/Boston!!!

Ok, today is August 16!

so during this month, please send me via “ conversation “ your information regarding cabin number, how many in your cabin, because we give enough to share, and if there are allergies!

Sign ups close September 5, and I will send the information to everyone before I leave, probably September 7.

Even if you haven’t posted, that was for interest.....you are welcomed to join!

In a Local Candy/Snack Exchange, we use Fish extenders to gift others with a Regional candy or Snack. We pass out the gifts once, and you give enough for the cabin to share. Until the end of August, I will just note interest here, but by September 5, the exchange will be closed. ( I am on the WBTA Cruise, and we leave for Paris on September 11). Depending on the signups, there may be more than one group. On one DVC MC, there were 32 Cabin signed up, I divided the group into 4 groups of 8. On the West Coast DVC MC in May there are just 5 Cabins total involved. I will definitely keep the groups around 8, in case of a large turnout. The food must be packed by a manufacturer, similar to Halloween treats, no homemade food is allowed on board.
In August please send me a conversation stating your cabin number, how many are in your cabin, adults and children and if there are any allergies. In your gift, please put some information about the history of your food.
Interest in a Local Candy/Snack Exchange
work2play
mickir
bcwife76
bobbiwoz
hlyntunsti
Pattipook
Who else wants to join the fun!

Last edited:
So how come no info has been released about this cruise? For the May members cruise, wasn't there some tidbits dropped about 3 months prior as to themes, who might be onboard etc?

So how come no info has been released about this cruise? For the May members cruise, wasn't there some tidbits dropped about 3 months prior as to themes, who might be onboard etc?
They typically do not release any info early on the MCs, at least they haven’t on the ones I’ve been on. It makes for fun surprises when we get on board! There will be info in the Navigator and Disney Files we get at checkin.

They typically do not release any info early on the MCs, at least they haven’t on the ones I’ve been on. It makes for fun surprises when we get on board! There will be info in the Navigator and Disney Files we get at checkin.

Oh ok. So the info they released early for the May cruise (which admittedly wasn't a lot) was rare?

My husband thinks they will give everyone onboard a free year of Disney+ :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I told him NO way lol

And you might get lucky to see some of the guests in the terminal. I saw a few there for the May MC (Tony Baxter for one) and saw Animator Eric Goldberg in line at the terminal for the 2015 Alaska MC which was quite exciting! Last MC out of NYC we had Andreas Deja sailing with us.

Oh ok. So the info they released early for the May cruise (which admittedly wasn't a lot) was rare?

My husband thinks they will give everyone onboard a free year of Disney+ :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I told him NO way lol
They are all pretty busy with D23 Expo which kicks off in Anaheim on Friday so I don’t expect too much except Expo news followed by WDW SWGE opening news for the next week or so.

My favorite “regular “ is Stacia Martin. On the MC in 2014, I saw her at the terminal and told my friend that we were in for a treat! It was the 50th Anniversary of Mary Poppins...great MC!

My favorite “regular “ is Stacia Martin. On the MC in 2014, I saw her at the terminal and told my friend that we were in for a treat! It was the 50th Anniversary of Mary Poppins...great MC!
@bobbiwoz, Remember how they always introduce Stacia with a mention of her Disney music knowledge & collection? She is hosting a panel on that subject on Sunday morning.

@bobbiwoz, Remember how they always introduce Stacia with a mention of her Disney music knowledge & collection? She is hosting a panel on that subject on Sunday morning.
2014 Was also an anniversary of the NYC World’s Fair, Stacia has done a wonderful presentation about that and Disney’s presence there.
Enjoy your upcoming meet!

2014 Was also an anniversary of the NYC World’s Fair, Stacia has done a wonderful presentation about that and Disney’s presence there.
Enjoy your upcoming meet!
Thanks! That would have been an interesting panel to see.

Any Marylanders going on the Members cruise?

We just got back from boston as we promised my father in law a trip to fenway park. Took a 4 day visit as my son is a history major and his love for american/revolutionary history is his focus. We had a great time. I used to live in ipswich although I was 5 but enjoyed the salem witch tour way back then (50 now) Anyway there are a lot of nice things to do in Boston.

WE ARE VERY CLOSE TO THE CUT OFF DATE,
Not everyone has sent me their information!

Please! send me via “ conversation “ your information regarding cabin number, how many in your cabin, because we give enough to share, and if there are allergies!

Sign ups close September 5, and I will send the information to everyone before I leave, probably September 7.

Even if you haven’t posted, that was for interest.....you are welcomed to join!

In a Local Candy/Snack Exchange, we use Fish extenders to gift others with a Regional candy or Snack. We pass out the gifts once, and you give enough for the cabin to share. Until the end of August, I will just note interest here, but by September 5, the exchange will be closed. ( I am on the WBTA Cruise, and we leave for Paris on September 11). Depending on the signups, there may be more than one group. On one DVC MC, there were 32 Cabin signed up, I divided the group into 4 groups of 8. On the West Coast DVC MC in May there are just 5 Cabins total involved. I will definitely keep the groups around 8, in case of a large turnout. The food must be packed by a manufacturer, similar to Halloween treats, no homemade food is allowed on board.
In August please send me a conversation stating your cabin number, how many are in your cabin, adults and children and if there are any allergies. In your gift, please put some information about the history of your food.

@bobbiwoz Thanks for organizing this!! I'll be back from Alaska on September 2nd so will look out for your message a few days later. Then it's go-go-go til this cruise! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts