DVC Members cruise Oct 5-12 2019 to Bermuda/Boston!!!

Yes, that's my plan......along with all the others that didn't get brunch :rotfl2:
I think I've accepted that I won't get brunch but still plan on trying onboard. I check for dinner every couple of days. It seems like a party of 2 would have better luck than my party of 4. Does anyone know if we get lucky to book another Palo meal pre-boarding but but get even luckier that brunch is available at boarding, will they let you switch without a penalty?

Thanks for the booking recommendation. We have the early nighttime Bermuda Triangle cruise and I'm hoping to switch to the later one. I was going to try in a day or so before booking opens for first time cruisers but only by calling because I don't want to lose what I have.

In a Local Candy/Snack Exchange, we use Fish extenders to gift others with a Regional candy or Snack. We pass out the gifts once, and you give enough for the cabin to share. Until the end of August, I will just note interest here, but by September 5, the exchange will be closed. ( I am on the WBTA Cruise, and we leave for Paris on September 11). Depending on the signups, there may be more than one group. On one DVC MC, there were 32 Cabin signed up, I divided the group into 4 groups of 8. On the West Coast DVC MC in May there are just 5 Cabins total involved. I will definitely keep the groups around 8, in case of a large turnout. The food must be packed by a manufacturer, similar to Halloween treats, no homemade food is allowed on board.
In August please send me a conversation stating your cabin number, how many are in your cabin, adults and children and if there are any allergies. In your gift, please put some information about the history of your food.
Interest in a Local Candy/Snack Exchange
bcwife76
bobbiwoz
hlyntunsti
Pattipook
Who else wants to join the fun!

bobbiwoz said:
In a Local Candy/Snack Exchange, we use Fish extenders to gift others with a Regional candy or Snack. We pass out the gifts once, and you give enough for the cabin to share. Until the end of August, I will just note interest here, but by September 5, the exchange will be closed. ( I am on the WBTA Cruise, and we leave for Paris on September 11). Depending on the signups, there may be more than one group. On one DVC MC, there were 32 Cabin signed up, I divided the group into 4 groups of 8. On the West Coast DVC MC in May there are just 5 Cabins total involved. I will definitely keep the groups around 8, in case of a large turnout. The food must be packed by a manufacturer, similar to Halloween treats, no homemade food is allowed on board.
In August please send me a conversation stating your cabin number, how many are in your cabin, adults and children and if there are any allergies. In your gift, please put some information about the history of your food.
work2play
mickir
bcwife76
bobbiwoz
hlyntunsti
Pattipook

bobbiwoz said:
work2play
mickir
bcwife76
bobbiwoz
hlyntunsti
Pattipook
Hi Bobbi! I met you on the last dvc cruise and enjoyed having breakfast with you and others in the exchange. Happy to do it again on the next dvc cruise!

Hi Bobbi! I met you on the last dvc cruise and enjoyed having breakfast with you and others in the exchange. Happy to do it again on the next dvc cruise!

Would anyone else be interested in breakfast in Lumiere’s on the first sea day. We could meet in the atrium 10 minutes before Lumiere’s opens. If there’s a princess or character gathering in the atrium, we can meet by the side door,

I have enjoyed first day breakfast with some Disboard friends on just about every cruise. Looking forward to this one, too!

Would anyone else be interested in breakfast in Lumiere’s on the first sea day. We could meet in the atrium 10 minutes before Lumiere’s opens. If there’s a princess or character gathering in the atrium, we can meet by the side door,
I’m in! Providing no schedule conflicts which as we know from the Pacific Coast Member Cruise might happen...

work2play
mickir
bcwife76
bobbiwoz
hlyntunsti
Pattipook

Anyone who might be looking for space on the Bermuda Island tour Wheelchair accessible one, space has opened up as it shows available to book at 5am ET today, I can’t see how many spots are open; it is limited to 12 in the van,

Ok, today is August 5, so during this month, please send me via “ conversation “ your information regarding cabin number, how many in your cabin, because we give enough to share, and if there are allergies!

Sign ups close September 5, and I will send the information to everyone before I leave, probably September 7.

Even if you haven’t posted, that was for interest.....you are welcomed to join!

work2play
mickir
bcwife76
bobbiwoz
hlyntunsti
Pattipook

Ok, today is August 5, so during this month, please send me via “ conversation “ your information regarding cabin number, how many in your cabin, because we give enough to share, and if there are allergies!

Sign ups close September 5, and I will send the information to everyone before I leave, probably September 7.

work2play
mickir
bcwife76
bobbiwoz
hlyntunsti
Pattipook

DM sent!

We’ve been on many cruises but not done FE. I’m hoping to this time but not on FB. Is there s group someone knows of we could join?
I am organizing a local candy/Snack Exchange. An explanation is in post 312. You are welcomed to join!

We’d love to! Do I send you the info through this or somewhere else?
You need 10 posts to be able to send me a conversation. So, you can post here, if you like. Don’t be shy, that’s what you do to be able to get the messages. Once you get your 10 messages, or in a little while afterwards, you click on “bobbiwoz” by my avatar, and you will see, “send a conversation.”

We have been members since 2003, how about you?

Hi! We’ve been DVC members since 97 or 03 depending. Just finally joined disboards. There are 2 of us in 5626. No allergies. We’ll bring something special from The Witch City, Salem!
Not too far from the stop in Boston! Good!
Two start years, I guess you came back? Is that so?

Do you have a favorite resort?
My husband, Tom, who is not on this cruise with me, would say VWL, hands down. I love that, but also BCV.

work2play
mickir
bcwife76
bobbiwoz
hlyntunsti
Pattipook
Bumping this up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!