DVC Members cruise Oct 5-12 2019 to Bermuda/Boston!!!

bcwife76

DisneyMomma
Just booked this cruise this morning, it will be our first members cruise (but 8th Disney cruise overall and first time on the Magic!)

We are from Vancouver BC; travelling will be myself, DH (who turns 43 the day we disembark!) and our two girls who will be 11 & 8!!

I hope your cruise is Magical! We’re on the other one. Just wanted to say hi!:)

I hope your cruise is Magical! We’re on the other one. Just wanted to say hi!:)

Haha, thank you! Was holding out hope you might change your mind and join us out of NYC instead when you booked this morning :rotfl2: We did the San Diego-Vancouver this past May and had a great time, the weather was pretty darn good!

Haha, thank you! Was holding out hope you might change your mind and join us out of NYC instead when you booked this morning :rotfl2: We did the San Diego-Vancouver this past May and had a great time, the weather was pretty darn good!
We have a Princess cruise out of Vancouver two days after the other MC arrives. It has us going to Denali on a land excursion, so we really wanted the other one. We are also on WBTA on DCL in 2019, so schedule did not work for us.

Hope to see you on some other cruise!

I was so excited to get thru this morning. I definitely had some pixie dustpixiedust:, as the agent told me I was her first call, and I was able to snag a 1 Bedroom!!! It will be my husband and me, and our 3rd Members cruise. We are from Boston, so I think it is so funny that the ship is stopping there...wonder what excursion we will do :rotfl2:I can't wait for this cruise, but will be cruising in October this year on the Dream, and also on the Panama Canal cruise in February so those should help us pass the time. :beach::love::tinker::stitch2::wave2::jumping1:

My first Member Cruise as well but 13th overall. DD loves the Aqua Dunk on the Magic. Sailed out of NYC once before on a Canadian Coastal cruise and it’s SO amazing! Never been to Boston so looking for recommendations. Would love to see a Red Sox game, but...

I'm so excited that my DH agreed to go on our first MC, (our second Disney cruise), as long as I rent some of my DVC points to help pay for it. Which I did it took two weeks to rent what I needed to rent. It will be my DH and myself, we will be on Deck 7. So much looking forward to this cruise and meeting everyone.

Happy to hear that - I’ve had the pacific coast cruise on my radar for a while & am happy it is a member cruise next year. I’m also on this one - Thanks for starting this thread.

Booked the Oct 5th New York, Boston to Bermuda 7 night cruise. Started calling about two minutes before 10 am and on third try just about 10 am on the nose I got through. It is just two of us, using all points. So after banking, borrowing and discussing the process took almost an hour.

Myself and my DW Janet live outside Philadelphia (home of the 2018 Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles). This will be our 5th Disney cruise, two on Wonder and two on the Dream. 1st member cruise.

Our kids are all grown and we didn't tell them yet we are going on this member cruise. We don't have enough points and between our three girls, husband and boyfriends, I don't have enough money either.

Anyone else going from Philly area, or anyone else just going without kids?

DW and I are looking forward to this 7 night cruise, looking forward to meeting many of you!

Gary

Anyone else going from Philly area, or anyone else just going without kids?
I’m from the Philly area and a 22 year Eagles season ticket holder. One bucket list item was to see my Eagles win at least one Super Bowl and another was to go on a Member Cruise. I took the win as a sign and am booked!! I’ll be traveling with my parents and one sister.

At first, I was disappointed that we’re not going to Castaway Cay but am excited now that we’re official. I dialed in right at 10am and a CM picked up immediately. This will be my 2nd Disney Cruise (not counting the original Big Red Boat) and first Member Cruise. This will be the first Disney cruise for the rest of my family and first cruise ever for my father once we explained that being in the Navy doesn’t count.

I look forward to chatting with you all over the next year.

DH and I are from the Philly area. This will be our first member cruise, and our 12th overall. Most of them were on the Magic, which we love.

Probably have to find a car service to get to/from the port.

Love Bermuda, and haven't been to Boston since the 90s. It will be good to go back.

We spent a few days in Vancouver before our Alaska cruise a few years ago. Loved it, and really want to go back.

Kathy

Thank you for starting this group. It is DH and mine first Member cruise but it will be #19 on DCL. We are doing the 5 day before this one which will be #18. We are have been on all 4 ships with most of our cruises being on the Magic. We are sailing her in the fall on the WTA.
We used points for this cruise and are on deck 5 veranda.
Will enjoy discussing our cruise over the next year with fellow DVC members.
Sue

I have been waiting on a member cruise for 2 years that I wanted to book..So glad we were able to book this one. Maybe this group will help pass the time quickly!

I learned from a fellow DVC member that when they went on the 7 day member and suggested that we bring an extra suitcase for all the gifts. They really enjoyed it a lot. We are really looking forward to it.

I learned from a fellow DVC member that when they went on the 7 day member and suggested that we bring an extra suitcase for all the gifts. They really enjoyed it a lot. We are really looking forward to it.
Yes, an extra suitcase or bag is needed, or else lots of room in the one with your travel clothes. :earsboy:

Welcome to everyone who has joined this thread in the past few days! Looks like we have a mix of new DVC cruisers and experienced ones, this should be fun!

I had also heard to bring an extra suitcase for all the goodies pixiedust: I don't usually do laundry on a cruise but this time I might tell everyone to bring less clothes, and do a load on the boat so we have even MORE room for goodies :rotfl:

Has anyone seen the ABD add ons? I looked at them but too rich for my blood :sad2: The cost for the add on is way more than we're paying for the cruise! I'll keep it in mind though if my winning lottery numbers ever come up over the next 12-15 months :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!