DVC Members cruise Oct 5-12 2019 to Bermuda/Boston!!!

I'm hoping to see "Frozen" the night before our cruise. Keeping my eye on the website and waiting for tickets to go on sale.
When we saw The Lion King before the last DVC member cruise out of NYC in Sept 2016, tickets went on sale in March of that year. Aladdin was around the same timing. Good luck, hope you get to see it!

When we saw The Lion King before the last DVC member cruise out of NYC in Sept 2016, tickets went on sale in March of that year. Aladdin was around the same timing. Good luck, hope you get to see it!
Were the tickets bought through Disney?

Thanks for the heads up.

I'd really love to see a show on Broadway but I fear I might be the only one in my travelling party who would want to.....could probably convince my dh but my kids are not usually interested in the stage productions (they usually skip the shows onboard the ships now, dang it). Hmmmmmm....I've got some time to work on them ;-)

I'd really love to see a show on Broadway but I fear I might be the only one in my travelling party who would want to.....could probably convince my dh but my kids are not usually interested in the stage productions (they usually skip the shows onboard the ships now, dang it). Hmmmmmm....I've got some time to work on them ;-)
Hope you are successful.

Might your kids like Lion King? Julie Taymor’s animal puppetry is amazing. Even if you’ve seen a touring production, the NYC show is better.

That's one I would definitely like to see and I think I could get everyone else on board with that one, too :thumbsup2
Good luck! When we saw it, we were able to get seats in first row mezzanine which was nice as we could see everything plus all of the happenings in both aisles in the orchestra section below.

If you are able to go, try to get there a bit early to look around at some of the displays in then lobbies. There are masks & a couple of costume pieces that are very interesting to see up close.

How is everyone doing?

We are enjoying some snowbird time in FL, WDW now Vero Beach. A bit to chilly for pool, but enjoying being able to go outside without bundling up!

How is everyone doing?

We are enjoying some snowbird time in FL, WDW now Vero Beach. A bit to chilly for pool, but enjoying being able to go outside without bundling up!
Well Winter seems to have finally shown up here on the west coast of BC...brrrrr! Last week it was balmy and flowers were starting to bud, today it's barely reached 0 and it's getting colder this weekend. Boo. Supposed to snow (we had a bit last weekend) but looks like maybe we've avoided it, much to the dismay of our neighbours to the south in Seattle who are currently getting hammered with snow! 44 days until our next Wonder cruise (I see you are sailing in 2 days, lucky duck!)

Here in Virginia we were sunny and 65 today but a cold front came thru and it is on its way down to the 20’s tonight with a high in the 30’s tomorrow. Nothing compared to our northern friends but the temperature shift makes everything ache. Was at WDW last month and the temperature was all over the place. Next vacation is the cruise in October so have to enjoy other people’s fun vicariously.

It seems like Pennsylvania has been freezing for over a month with a few "summer like" days of 60s interspersed here and there. It's playing havoc with my allergies. My next vacation is the Member Cruise also and I can't wait. I'm getting jealous of the West Coast information they've been sharing. I get it since, not only are they first, they seem to have plenty of availability. Ours is almost sold out.

Cold (for us) here in So Calif lately, temps in the thirties overnight and 50s during the day. I know, nothing like what has been hitting most of the rest of the country. We’ve also had a lot of rain, which we really need. I have a long way to go to catch up to @bobbiwoz :) but do have some things before this MC - AbD Japan & Tokyo Disney, the Pacific Coast MC, and D23 Expo. Ah, the luxury of time with being newly retired...
...:dumbo:

Well Winter seems to have finally shown up here on the west coast of BC...brrrrr! Last week it was balmy and flowers were starting to bud, today it's barely reached 0 and it's getting colder this weekend. Boo. Supposed to snow (we had a bit last weekend) but looks like maybe we've avoided it, much to the dismay of our neighbours to the south in Seattle who are currently getting hammered with snow! 44 days until our next Wonder cruise (I see you are sailing in 2 days, lucky duck!)

I had not realized your bc stood for British Columbia, here, I was thinking Beach Club. You’ll be coming a long way for this Member Cruise. Congratulations on your upcoming Anniversary!

Cold (for us) here in So Calif lately, temps in the thirties overnight and 50s during the day. I know, nothing like what has been hitting most of the rest of the country. We’ve also had a lot of rain, which we really need. I have a long way to go to catch up to @bobbiwoz :) but do have some things before this MC - AbD Japan & Tokyo Disney, the Pacific Coast MC, and D23 Expo. Ah, the luxury of time with being newly retired...
...:dumbo:

Congratulations on being newly retired and taking the time to make such a wonderful schedule for yourself. Looking forward to seeing you again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!