DVC Members cruise Oct 5-12 2019 to Bermuda/Boston!!!

Hi All,

We just changed from the May cruise to this one so we can go on the EBTA. Looking forward to wallowing in Disney, seeing Bermuda, and seeing old friends.

Hi All,

We just changed from the May cruise to this one so we can go on the EBTA. Looking forward to wallowing in Disney, seeing Bermuda, and seeing old friends.
Welcome. I did a search with no luck so I'll have to ask what EBTA stands for :)

Thanks everyone! Very excited to be on this cruise. We just got off the WBTA (west bound Transatlantic) and fell in love with the Magic again. We were served by a team who had been on the ship for 15 years, and would never think of going to another. Pretty amazing.

Thanks everyone! Very excited to be on this cruise. We just got off the WBTA (west bound Transatlantic) and fell in love with the Magic again. We were served by a team who had been on the ship for 15 years, and would never think of going to another. Pretty amazing.
We are on next year’s WBTA. We have done two East Bound ones and are looking forward to gaining an hour instead of losing one.

My DH and I just booked this cruise, along with the 9-night Hawaii cruise in 2020. This will be our 12th Disney cruise and the 9th on the Magic. This is also our first Member cruise. We have been wanting to go on one but the dates didn’t work out. This will be our 3rd Halloween cruise. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

My DH and I just booked this cruise, along with the 9-night Hawaii cruise in 2020. This will be our 12th Disney cruise and the 9th on the Magic. This is also our first Member cruise. We have been wanting to go on one but the dates didn’t work out. This will be our 3rd Halloween cruise. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.
:welcome:

Glad you booked, and looking forward to getting to know you, too!

You will love the Hawaii Cruise. We did one on RCCL this September, it was our second time. Hawaii is so beautiful, and I know DCL will make the Sea Days exciting!

As a Halloween cruise, is there Halloween parties onboard where we have to dress in costume. I know we're a year away but I'm trying to figure out in my head what we will need to bring. Thank goodness we're driving and not flying for this cruise. Happy Thursday everyone!!

People did dress up. Totally up to you. A lot of people wore their Pirate stuff. They have trick or treating and the atrium is decorated for Halloween. A really fun themed cruise. I’ll upload a pic from ours last year to give an idea.

People did dress up. Totally up to you. A lot of people wore their Pirate stuff. They have trick or treating and the atrium is decorated for Halloween. A really fun themed cruise. I’ll upload a pic from ours last year to give an idea.

Thanks, not sure if I'm going to be able to get my DH to dress up or not. I'm so much looking forward to this cruise.

For anyone who may be interested in seeing Hamilton in NYC before or after the cruise, a new block of tickets that includes October 2019 goes on sale on Tuesday November 13 at 10:00 a.m. ET.

For anyone who may be interested in seeing Hamilton in NYC before or after the cruise, a new block of tickets that includes October 2019 goes on sale on Tuesday November 13 at 10:00 a.m. ET.

I'm hoping to see "Frozen" the night before our cruise. Keeping my eye on the website and waiting for tickets to go on sale.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!