DVC Members cruise Oct 5-12 2019 to Bermuda/Boston!!!

I’m on the transatlantic cruise now. I have some really good info to pass to you. Maybe you already know it but if not the voice of Mickey Mouse is going to be on your cruise. He is on the transatlantic . I asked him how many cruises Disney had him do. He said this was only his second but he had another cruise coming up in two weeks on the same ship. Enjoy you don’t want to miss him. There has only been four official voices of Mickey Mouse.

Last edited:
I’m on the transatlantic cruise now. I have some really good info to pass to you. Maybe you already know it but if not the voice of Mickey Mouse is going to be on your cruise. He is on the transatlantic . I asked him how many cruises Disney had him do. He said this was only his second but he had another cruise coming up in two weeks on the same ship. Enjoy you don’t want to miss him. There has only been four official voices of Mickey Mouse.
Somehow we missed seeing each other!

A view this morning!

65B0E6A3-578F-4198-A1B3-78DD9083B716.jpeg

Thanks! I had not heard this. You’re right, he is a don’t miss. I saw him at D23 expo last month.

I think I’m going to attempt a bus to the Gibbs lighthouse on our second day, as I really want to climb up to the top which none of the Disney tours will do.
https://www.bermuda-attractions.com/bermuda_0002a7.htm

You can take the #7 bus from the Dockyards which goes pretty directly to the pedestrian entrance to the Gibbs Hill Lighthouse
https://images.app.goo.gl/vbLF3ciBn4V3Xsc47Bring $3 in coins for each way or buy some bus tickets at the Dockyards before you depart. Bus#8 gets pretty close as well.

We have climbed the lighthouse several times on previous vacations to hotel/club/resorts in SouthHampton Parish. It's fun. There are hotels and a pub ("Henry VIIIth") nearby if you want to get a bite.

Hi all! My husband and I are celebrating our 10th Anniversary on this cruise...and we’re bringing our 9 year old son with us...our other son is 21 and in the Air Force. We’re from the Toronto, Ontario, Canada area 🇨🇦 and we’ve been DVC members since 2013...this is our second Disney cruise (we got remarried on the Disney Fantasy in October 2012) but our first DVC member cruise...so excited!!!

You can take the #7 bus from the Dockyards which goes pretty directly to the pedestrian entrance to the Gibbs Hill Lighthouse
https://images.app.goo.gl/vbLF3ciBn4V3Xsc47Bring $3 in coins for each way or buy some bus tickets at the Dockyards before you depart. Bus#8 gets pretty close as well.

We have climbed the lighthouse several times on previous vacations to hotel/club/resorts in SouthHampton Parish. It's fun. There are hotels and a pub ("Henry VIIIth") nearby if you want to get a bite.
Thank you for this info!!

We sail one week from today!!! 🚢

In checking the extended weather forecast, I’m having to rethink some of my packing plans as it looks to be heading towards cooler weather.

My husband just informed me that he's now got Thursday off as well as Friday and can we change our flight to fly out to NY on Thursday instead of Friday? :rotfl2: Uh...nope. Sorry buddy, I'm not paying change flight fees :lmao:

My husband just informed me that he's now got Thursday off as well as Friday and can we change our flight to fly out to NY on Thursday instead of Friday? :rotfl2: Uh...nope. Sorry buddy, I'm not paying change flight fees :lmao:
Aww, but totally understand.

Aww, but totally understand.
It's actually only $50 per person so not horrendous, but that does mean another nights' hotel, more meals, etc. We chose flying home Saturday vs Sunday because it was so much cheaper,now he wants to add on a day at the beginning :rotfl2: But nope, we will just have to return to NY in a few years for a more indepth visit :thumbsup2

It's actually only $50 per person so not horrendous, but that does mean another nights' hotel, more meals, etc. We chose flying home Saturday vs Sunday because it was so much cheaper,now he wants to add on a day at the beginning :rotfl2: But nope, we will just have to return to NY in a few years for a more indepth visit :thumbsup2
Or extend your visit with the next MC out of NYC :earsboy: This is the second one, so why not a third in a few years!

Happy Sunday. Sorry have not been around been dealing with some things this week and went to see my son for family weekend at college. How is packing going? Weather in Bermuda back and forth but looks like we will get to go there.

Happy Sunday. Sorry have not been around been dealing with some things this week and went to see my son for family weekend at college. How is packing going? Weather in Bermuda back and forth but looks like we will get to go there.
Yes, Bermuda looks promising, as of this morning no storms yet forming after Lorenzo,

I am packing today...want to be finished by tomorrow, that’s my goal anyway. Still trying to figure out the NYC weather,,.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter