DVC Members cruise Oct 5-12 2019 to Bermuda/Boston!!!

For those wanting the Princess or Frozen meet & greets, they are now available for booking on Day 2, the first sea day, both are Already booked up on the Day 7 sea day,

There is also a Royal Tea for kids, available on Day 2 & already booked up on Day 7.

For those wanting the Princess or Frozen meet & greets, they are now available for booking on Day 2, the first sea day, both are Already booked up on the Day 7 sea day,

There is also a Royal Tea for kids, available on Day 2 & already booked up on Day 7.
Thanks for the information. We got what we wanted! My sisters is with me, need to get pictures with Anna and Elsa!

Last edited:
bobbiwoz, Where are you planning on parking your car while on the cruise. Right now I have a hotel booked in NJ which allows parking but my DH really doesn't want to drive up till the morning of the cruise. We live close to Baltimore Md and if we decided to do this I would like to have a parking reservation ahead of time which the port doesn't do reservations.

JLitfin, I know this is from a couple of months ago, but we're taking the train from DC the morning of the cruise to avoid having to park (or stay in a hotel)!

Anyone else??

WE ARE VERY CLOSE TO THE CUT OFF DATE,
Not everyone has sent me their information!

Please! send me via “ conversation “ your information regarding cabin number, how many in your cabin, because we give enough to share, and if there are allergies!

Sign ups close September 5, and I will send the information to everyone before I leave, probably September 7.

Even if you haven’t posted, that was for interest.....you are welcomed to join!

In a Local Candy/Snack Exchange, we use Fish extenders to gift others with a Regional candy or Snack. We pass out the gifts once, and you give enough for the cabin to share. Until the end of August, I will just note interest here, but by September 5, the exchange will be closed. ( I am on the WBTA Cruise, and we leave for Paris on September 11). Depending on the signups, there may be more than one group. On one DVC MC, there were 32 Cabin signed up, I divided the group into 4 groups of 8. On the West Coast DVC MC in May there are just 5 Cabins total involved. I will definitely keep the groups around 8, in case of a large turnout. The food must be packed by a manufacturer, similar to Halloween treats, no homemade food is allowed on board.
In August please send me a conversation stating your cabin number, how many are in your cabin, adults and children and if there are any allergies. In your gift, please put some information about the history of yo

We signed up for the Salem tour. I’m a Halloween baby and have always wanted to go. Are you taking a Boston port tour or stopping at home to drop stuff off as someone on the FB page mentioned?🙂
Hi! We’re actually having family and friends come into Boston to meet us. If there’s any free time in Salem and you’d like suggestions, just ask! We live in Fl now do still trying to figure out the getting everything back problem:)

JLitfin, I know this is from a couple of months ago, but we're taking the train from DC the morning of the cruise to avoid having to park (or stay in a hotel)!
Just a suggestion based on bad luck with Amtrak - we did came up on the morning of (very early train because we like getting on early), several years ago for a Canada cruise, got stuck outside Baltimore and luckily there were enough of us on the train that Disney held the boat for us. It was just a stressful way to start and we needed an extra day to mentally ‘arrive’. I would come up earlier.

Well, we FINALLY made a travel plan. Actually, DH did while I’ve been working a ton. We needed to recuperate from some summer travel “(mis)adventures” before getting going on this! We are driving from CLE to NYC on the 2nd. Sounds like we are staying a ferry ride from NYC and the ferry passes include bus transportation to various areas in the city.
We’ve very sporadically checked for Palo brunch to no avail. We did book the Bermuda kayak excursion but today found out that they only have 2-person kayaks and total weight must be under what we would weigh together. So bummed!

Not too far from the stop in Boston! Good!
Two start years, I guess you came back? Is that so?

Do you have a favorite resort?
My husband, Tom, who is not on this cruise with me, would say VWL, hands down. I love that, but also BCV.

Sorry for disappearing. I’m a principal and school starts early in FL. It’s been a busy few weeks. I became a member with my parents in the earlier year, myself and my husband after our daughter was born. She loves SS for its closeness to DS and the crafts. I could watch the animals at AKL all day.

Does anyone know of any teenagers going? I got permission from my daughter’s school ahead of time. I’m sure this will be our last school time cruise. Our favorites are TA - either way, sea days and unusual islands:)

I’ve done the Fenway tour before - it’s great. That is coming from completely biased Sox fan since birth.

Sorry for disappearing. I’m a principal and school starts early in FL. It’s been a busy few weeks. I became a member with my parents in the earlier year, myself and my husband after our daughter was born. She loves SS for its closeness to DS and the crafts. I could watch the animals at AKL all day.

Does anyone know of any teenagers going? I got permission from my daughter’s school ahead of time. I’m sure this will be our last school time cruise. Our favorites are TA - either way, sea days and unusual islands:)

I’ve done the Fenway tour before - it’s great. That is coming from completely biased Sox fan since birth.
Be safe in FL - not an easy time to be there these days.

When you have a couple of moments....

Re Salem, I too am booked on a tour there, the Salem historical walking tour. We tour for a couple of hours and then have just an hour of free time. So any suggestions as to a Quick grab & go place for food would be appreciated. I’d rather not spend my entire free hour finding a food place!

Also any handmade or artisan uniquely Salem things to look for that are not witchcraft related?

Thanks!

Hi everyone! Last days for Candy/Snack Exchange signups!

So far I have information from

Pattipook
bcwife
Bobbiwoz :goodvibes
hlyntunstl
Peter pans shoes
Cheryl
Mathmagicland

If I have missed anyone from this list, please correct me!

I will sent everyone’s information to the group by September 10....I will be missing from the Internet until Sept 25.

New participants are welcomed to send me your information!

Last edited:

I hope you and your area is safe from this storm. I do not know about teens on board. You may have more luck looking on FB for an answer.

I do not send everyone’s room and information over the public forum. Please get 10 posts here, so I can message you, OR send me something via email. My email is
bobbiwozniak@hotmail.com

I hope you and your area is safe from this storm. I do not know about teens on board. You may have more luck looking on FB for an answer.

I do not send everyone’s room and information over the public forum. Please get 10 posts here, so I can message you, OR send me something via email. My email is
bobbiwozniak@hotmail.com
Just sent you an email in case I don’t get the 10 posts by when we need them. Will get back to people about lunch locations in Salem. I’m waiting to hear from a friend who might know the tour routes and what’s nearby.

Just sent you an email in case I don’t get the 10 posts by when we need them. Will get back to people about lunch locations in Salem. I’m waiting to hear from a friend who might know the tour routes and what’s nearby.
I just checked my email, none from you. If you get a chance, please try again.

Hey all, just got off the Wonder yesterday from Alaska (even more amazing than our first cruise to Alaska if that's even possible!!) and today in the mail came our luggage tags for this cruise!!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Hi everyone! Last days for Candy/Snack Exchange signups!

So far I have information from

Pattipook
bcwife
Bobbiwoz :goodvibes
hlyntunstl
Peter pans shoes
Cheryl
Mathmagicland

If I have missed anyone from this list, please correct me!

I will sent everyone’s information to the group by September 10....I will be missing from the Internet until Sept 25.

New participants are welcomed to send me your information!

Yay!! I'm dying to buy the candy now but I'll probably eat it so will wait til closer to the cruise :rotfl2:

Hey all, just got off the Wonder yesterday from Alaska (even more amazing than our first cruise to Alaska if that's even possible!!) and today in the mail came our luggage tags for this cruise!!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
Just got home from work and DH was holding an envelope from DCL with our luggage tags. Very exciting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!