DVC Members cruise Oct 5-12 2019 to Bermuda/Boston!!!

The customized DVC shirts for the Oct member cruise are available https://www.shopdisney.com/property...&captures=&redirect=true&rsize=114&rquery=DVC

Cute logo! I prefer the ones onboard though. If it's like the member cruise last month, people will swarm the shops the moment they open and then find that the shirts were plentiful the rest of the cruise.:-)
Yeah, wasn’t that crazy on the pacific coast cruise? We went to the shops approx 7:15 pm & things were SO picked over! Then we later found that they had more stock behind the counter but could not restock fast enough due to checkout lines.

I like the logo, and will wait until on board to buy. I do not care to have it personalized. I probably will buy a long sleeved one if they have it.

Trying to plan Palo. Do member cruises have formal and semi formal nights? Guessing they would be nights 2 and 5..... Are we likely to have Pirate night? We hope to be on the Goslings sunset cruise on night 3.

Trying to plan Palo. Do member cruises have formal and semi formal nights? Guessing they would be nights 2 and 5..... Are we likely to have Pirate night? We hope to be on the Goslings sunset cruise on night 3.
We did have a Pirate Night on the West Coast Cruise, there were no formal or semi formal nights. All nights were cruise casual.

When we had the 7day MC to Alaska we had both a formal and semi-formal nights. Maybe only on the longer cruises? I’d expect at least one of them on this one.

FYI, I was working on our check in information this evening, and noticed that was listed as gender male. I called DCL. Turns out I was the second call this person had this evening with that issue. He said he fixed it, but it's still wrong on the website. I'll check again tomorrow.

FYI, I was working on our check in information this evening, and noticed that was listed as gender male. I called DCL. Turns out I was the second call this person had this evening with that issue. He said he fixed it, but it's still wrong on the website. I'll check again tomorrow.

How odd! I'll keep that in mind for our check in in two weeks.

I haven’t posted since last year because I have been dealing with a severe case of tendinitis since February on my right side. I wasn’t able to drive for 5 weeks and still have to limit computer time. We are looking forward to this cruise and we are also doing the one before it.
I have gotten caught up with the blog while I am sitting here waiting for midnight to book excursions and Palos. I am happy to answer any questions about shore excursion times.
Sue

Apparently some of the tastings are already sold out - how is that possible? Platinum just opened half an hour ago and I can't think all of concierge took them! Crazy! Hope there's something left for me in two weeks :rotfl2: You dang booze hounds :rotfl:

Apparently some of the tastings are already sold out - how is that possible? Platinum just opened half an hour ago and I can't think all of concierge took them! Crazy! Hope there's something left for me in two weeks :rotfl2: You dang booze hounds :rotfl:
Be sure to check when you get on board.
I just booked Palo dinner for my cabin!

I tried to get Palo brunch for the 4 of us and could only get 2 reservations. I am going to have my DSis try for them this morning. For those who have been on a member cruise do VIPs book up Palos brunch? This happened on the first Alaska cruise. Luckily we have a friend who knew Karl Holtz and we got a reservation. Karl and my friend like me is retired.

I haven’t posted since last year because I have been dealing with a severe case of tendinitis since February on my right side. I wasn’t able to drive for 5 weeks and still have to limit computer time. We are looking forward to this cruise and we are also doing the one before it.
I have gotten caught up with the blog while I am sitting here waiting for midnight to book excursions and Palos. I am happy to answer any questions about shore excursion times.
Sue
I hope you continue to get better!

Still time to sign up!

In a Local Candy/Snack Exchange, we use Fish extenders to gift others with a Regional candy or Snack. We pass out the gifts once, and you give enough for the cabin to share. Until the end of August, I will just note interest here, but by September 5, the exchange will be closed. ( I am on the WBTA Cruise, and we leave for Paris on September 11). Depending on the signups, there may be more than one group. On one DVC MC, there were 32 Cabin signed up, I divided the group into 4 groups of 8. On the West Coast DVC MC in May there are just 5 Cabins total involved. I will definitely keep the groups around 8, in case of a large turnout. The food must be packed by a manufacturer, similar to Halloween treats, no homemade food is allowed on board.
In August please send me a conversation stating your cabin number, how many are in your cabin, adults and children and if there are any allergies. In your gift, please put some information about the history of your food.

Interest in a Local Candy/Snack Exchange
bcwife76
bobbiwoz
hlyntunsti

I hope you continue to get better!
Thank you, it was crazy I work up one morning in February and could not turn my head to the right, my entire right arm was in extreme pain and I could not grab on to a mouse.

Thank you, it was crazy I work up one morning in February and could not turn my head to the right, my entire right arm was in extreme pain and I could not grab on to a mouse.
That sounds very scary.
I do not book brunch, only dinners.

I tried to get Palo brunch for the 4 of us and could only get 2 reservations. I am going to have my DSis try for them this morning. For those who have been on a member cruise do VIPs book up Palos brunch? This happened on the first Alaska cruise. Luckily we have a friend who knew Karl Holtz and we got a reservation. Karl and my friend like me is retired.
I suspect a lot of cruising DVC Members are also Platinum. Take that plus the concierge cabins and Palo does tend to book up very quickly. Though with three at-sea days I would have expected some to still be available.

As @bobbiwoz notes, check once you get onboard.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter