DVC Members by Geographic Location

I've seen a few DVC magnets here in Memphis TN. There's actually two other families in our Cub Scout pack who are DVC owners. That's a first for us.

An idea for the DIS administrators: a new website called "dvcwhere.com" where people can register and pin their location. There could then be a mailing list or forum for each city or state or country and people could get in contact to share local tips like flight deals or other DIsney events in the area.

An idea for the DIS administrators: a new website called "dvcwhere.com" where people can register and pin their location. There could then be a mailing list or forum for each city or state or country and people could get in contact to share local tips like flight deals or other DIsney events in the area.
Brilliant idea @zavandor :)

There are many DVC owners where we live in a suburb of Philadelphia. Just in our immediate circle of friends there are 4 DVC families. I see a DVC car magnet several times a week while I’m doing local driving.

We're from NY, the state not the city, lol. I work with two others whose families are members and my satellite office only has 13 people.

Denver area. Don’t know anyone who is DVC but I’m sure I’m not alone out here! :)

my wife works with a guy from Canada who’s DVC and they have fun chatting about Disney.

It seems like every DVC member we meet while at WDW are from NY state (never the city, though), NJ or FL. I'm in Houston metro.

It actually shocks me how popular it's become. I never used to see DVC at all. I am in a suburb in MD around Baltimore / Annapolis area. In the last 8-10 years, I have seen more and more DVC and AP magnets on cars. There are 2 others at my job although I have yet to catch them going into their car so I can say hi. There were 2 other owners who I did know at my work at well.

I met another one while driving through North Carolina at the grocery store who say my sticker and just came up to say hi.

A couple of years ago I was talking with a fellow employee and mentioned I owned DVC. As it turned out, there were 4 employees that sat within 20 ft that also owned DVC. DVC used to have a Sales Center in Woodfield Mall in Illinois and we all bought our original contracts there. Now Live in Northwest, Indiana.

Portland, OR here. Since we're on the west coast, Disneyland is the major draw to most people and DVC isn't widely known. In fact, most people I know stay off-site when going to DLR.
Another PDXer here. Grew up in SoCal and spent a lot of time in Disneyland (including being there on opening day). But WDW is now our preference.

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!