• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC Member using Childcare at Resort?

DutchsMommy

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if I am staying at SSR can I register my child at a childcare facility at one of the deluxe resorts? If not, can I if I am staying at a DVC portion of a resort with that facility (i.e. Cub's Den at WLV?).

I think as long as you are on property , it doesn't matter . You might not even have to be staying on property. Just make sure you call 24 hours in advance for reservations if anything its a courtesy call to let them know your coming.

If your child is at least four years old and under 12 (I think 12 is the cut off age), and you have the cash, you can make a reservation anywhere there is availability.

It's a good idea to reserve and they make staffing plans based on reservations and you could find them at capacity. They reserve at 407-WDW-DINE.

I think DVC members get a discount too. We did at the Cub's Den on our trip back in December, at least.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter