DVC Member Services has the nicest CMs in all of Disney - had to cancel our 3 week summer 2021 trip

disneyholic family

disney on my mind....
i just had to cancel our 3 week summer 2021 trip (because of covid)..
i called because i didn't know if borrowed points were allowed to go back to their original year.
The CM who helped me was soooooooooooooooooooooo nice and sooooooooooooooooooooooooo patient.
I had multiple reservations for multiple rooms in multiple resorts, so it was a lot to cancel.
She was just so nice.
In truth, every DVC Member Services CM i've ever spoken to has been extraordinarily nice.
Dealing with someone so understanding and kind definitely took the sting off having to cancel our dream for this summer.

So, did points that were borrowed go back to the UY they came from?

I will say, they seem more harried lately. I don't doubt they will take care of whatever needs to be done, but given that my call today had a 20 minute wait, I think they have been more "rushed lately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter