DVC Meet @ DIS CON, Nov 28

MaryAnnDVC

"Mare", DISing since '99; prefers being tagless
I know that, unfortunately, this won't accommodate everyone who would like to attend, but it fits in the best with all the many, many other meets going on, and anyone attending the official DIS CON event at Atlantic Dance can just mosey on over.

Wednesday, November 28, 2001, 8 PM

Here's a link to a thread on the DIS CON board that has the convention and the meets all set up so you can get a good look at what's going on when.

http://64.225.125.24/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=81326

This will be our first DVC stay. :D We've stayed at BC in the past, but still, I'm not completely familiar with the specifics of the Boardwalk area. Any suggestions on a good place to meet?

Post here if you think you'd like to attend, and also post or PM me if you have any suggestions at all about the meet. Then, when we have more specifics, I'll set up the official sign-up on the DIS meets page.

I'm really looking forward to it! :D :D :D

Hi Mary, We have it already on our list to attend. It will be me and DH, Floyd(he will be hosting mini golf meet on Thursday). Boardwalk is our home resort but we are staying at All Star so we can save our points for next years big Family trip. You might see if we can use the community hall. I also heard that there is some kind of room over Jelly Rolls that is used for meetings. Those are the only places I can think of off the top of my head.Maybe someone else knows of a better place. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Susan

Hi MaryAnn. Count me in! I'm just couting the days... :D
Can't wait to get back to WDW, and can't wait to meet some fellow DIS'ers/DVC'ers.

Susan and MdmMim...glad you'll attend!! (I posted that bump at 3 in the morning or something, and wasn't feeling chatty!)

Now, everyone else...obviously, if you don't hurry and sign up, there won't be enough room! :rolleyes: ;)

We are staying at BWV that week, I am so excited that I can be a part of some of the DIS minimeets. I plan to get to at least part of the Atlantic Dance meet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter