DVC Magic Resales

jtwibih

Mouseketeer
Anyone have issues getting someone from DVC Magic Resales to return your phone calls or emails lately? I'm looking at a contract for my first DVC purchase and can't get anyone to call me back or answer the phone for that matter.

Just curious because they seem to get good reviews.

Yup posted in another thread. Put in an offer last week never heard back. Ended up putting in another offer with another company.

Seems bizarre that you would just get nothing in response. Is business so good that they don't have to return calls?

Seems bizarre that you would just get nothing in response. Is business so good that they don't have to return calls?
I got an auto reply to the offer. Sent them a few follow up emails got nothing back. According to other threads I think they have had some turnover issues there, not really sure.

That is really sad to hear. We have purchased 2 contract through them and never had any issues with them contacting us about an offer we placed. Unfortunately things change, not always for the better.

I had trouble getting a hold of them. After 2 emails and 5 phone calls on my part, someone responded when I called at a random time and acted like it was no big deal that I did not get a hold of him when I tried earlier. The good news is contract offers with them are not binding, so while I was trying to work with their seller, I found a better contract using a different broker.

Trying to stick to the facts, two of the main agents there for the past several years left within the past 6 months.

Odd that they aren't contacting folks back, I keep getting twitter updates from them so someone is manning the computer.

I had an initial response in June, to the tune of, "Great, send me your info and I'll put the contract together right away!"

Sent our info and never heard back, despite follow-on emails. Gave up and purchased through the Timeshare Store.

I had an initial response in June, to the tune of, "Great, send me your info and I'll put the contract together right away!"

Sent our info and never heard back, despite follow-on emails. Gave up and purchased through the Timeshare Store.

We had the exact experience this past spring..

I just got an email from a new DVC reseller named A timeshare broker and Rachel is there now. Her picture is on the email. This just doesn't sound like companies I would trust.

She obviously took the email list with her when she left. I had unsubscribed from DVC Magic and now I'm getting emails from her new company.

I found a listing I liked and made an offer, they sent me an email confirming they received my offer. That was on a Monday, finally got a call from Magic on thrusday morning but it was too late I had a contract signed and in ROFR with Vacatia by then.

I emailed them a couple times since September and never once got a response. Yet I get their email blasts all of the time.

My purchase that is pending (ROFR) from Timeshare store was great. I saw a new listing (a near perfect one!) on my phone, on their site, at 7 am. Anxiously waited until 9, called and made an offer. Return call came in 10 minutes, offer accepted! So painless, other than the waiting until 9 am part, lol.

And happily I have not seen anything close in the last couple of weeks. So fingers crossed (it has 200 points from 2017, I already am booking a trip with those in my head for March 2019, lol).

I made an offer online during business hours on Sunday... at least according to their website. Got an e-mail (no call) the next day saying it had already been sold. Even though I went to the website that next day...after getting the reply...and it still showed as available.

I’m sorry but when a brand new customer comes to you ready to spend tens of thousands of dollars and you can’t even pick up a phone... I’m going elsewhere.

DVC Magic seems to be running some partnership with Vacatia. I noticed many unique listings on both sites. I think Vacatia has a better reputation. Definitely a larger company.

My purchase that is pending (ROFR) from Timeshare store was great. I saw a new listing (a near perfect one!) on my phone, on their site, at 7 am. Anxiously waited until 9, called and made an offer. Return call came in 10 minutes, offer accepted! So painless, other than the waiting until 9 am part, lol.

And happily I have not seen anything close in the last couple of weeks. So fingers crossed (it has 200 points from 2017, I already am booking a trip with those in my head for March 2019, lol).
The Time Share Store responded to me very quickly as well. I was impressed to say the least. Now I have a "get your feet wet" contract and will play with it through out this year and maybe next to see if I want to add on another resale contract next year. I highly recommend them.

DVC Magic seems to be running some partnership with Vacatia. I noticed many unique listings on both sites. I think Vacatia has a better reputation. Definitely a larger company.

Vacatia is in a business relationship with Disney, apparently Disney refers sellers to them and for some reason also sends them contracts to sell.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter