DVC in calif.??

Your link says the announcement was to be made on Jan 24th. Still no official word from DVC yet though. I need to hear it from Disney before I believe it. JMO

All reports indicate there will be a DL DVC but as of now no official announcement has been made.

All reports indicate there will be a DL DVC but as of now no official announcement has been made.
Another website is claiming a sooner than later announcement of GC DVC, AND a second DVC on DLR property to follow in a few years time.

I anxiously waited for that announcement on Jan. 24th, but it didn't happen.:badpc:

I'm still anxiously waiting though.....:rotfl:

I'm hopeful a DL DVC will happen soon, but not too soon. I still have to save up some money!:lmao:

I anxiously waited for that announcement on Jan. 24th, but it didn't happen.:badpc:

I'm still anxiously waiting though.....:rotfl:

I'm hopeful a DL DVC will happen soon, but not too soon. I still have to save up some money!:lmao:

That's me too. I'm torn between my need to save more money and my desire for them to announce it. :upsidedow

Someone posted on another thread here, that the GC is getting 50 suites with kitchens, that will not be DVC units.

I'm still quite hopeful for a DVC somewhere at the DLR because when we were there in Dec., 2 CMs working the DVC kiosks and a guide at the DVC center all pretty much said it's happening, but they just don't have the "when" part yet. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter