DVC Has New President

disneynutz

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Anthony Connelly seems to have left Disney and Jeff Vahle is the new President over DVC, ABD, Aulani, DCL and Golden Oak.

I wonder what changes we will be seeing?

:earsboy: Bill

Last edited:

It sounds like Ken Potrock is still running DVC. He has a new boss, Jeff Vahle, who oversees a broader group which includes DVC, DCL, and ABD.

It sounds like Ken Potrock is still running DVC. He has a new boss, Jeff Vahle, who oversees a broader group which includes DVC, DCL, and ABD.

Correct, Potrock is the SVP who is directly responsible for all but DCL. His new boss is Jeff Vahle.

Seems like they are loading up their executives up with more responsibilities then they might be able to handle.

This is interesting...will be interested in seeing what impact this has on DVC. Not much I think. The biggest change will come when they move Potrock. I think he has been really good for DVC.

You never know what the change will bring, Potrock may have thought that he should have been given the job. He and Vahle might not get along or they could be best buddies. Potrock added some events paid for by marketing but he also restricted resale buyers. We don't know his involvement with CCV, was it already in the works prior to him coming on board? Also he still has IT issues, we couldn't book moonlight magic online.

You never know what the change will bring, Potrock may have thought that he should have been given the job. He and Vahle might not get along or they could be best buddies. Potrock added some events paid for by marketing but he also restricted resale buyers. We don't know his involvement with CCV, was it already in the works prior to him coming on board? Also he still has IT issues, we couldn't book moonlight magic online.

You are exactly right...but all in all I think he has been a positive person.

This is interesting...will be interested in seeing what impact this has on DVC. Not much I think. The biggest change will come when they move Potrock. I think he has been really good for DVC.

My take on him is different. If he moves on I won't worry about it. Could it be worse? Yes. But I also think there's room for better too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!