DVC Grand Californian at 7 Months February

I believe Presidents' Day falls in there, so based on my experience having been at DL/VGC over that time period in recent years, the answer is an unqualified "yes". My recommendation is that you not base your vacation plans around being able to rent at VGC.

Just an fyi, I was able to score a dvc Grand Cali reservation this past Feb 15-22. Not only did I score a theme park view studio, I got the best one out of all. I think it was rm. 6504 overlooking world of color.... I have greAt pics but don't know how to link em sry. I got it exactly at 7 mos. So it is possible. Crowds weren't too crazy during the week either..HTH. ...good luck

Really weird it shows one post, I have tons, I must have 2 names, must have logged under wrong one. Thanks for info, going to try for vgc if not, try for aulani

We have found studios to be 50/50 7 months out. We have had no trouble with a 1 BR exactly at 7 months. Fingers crossed for our upcoming ressie Feb 7-10! But, we are also happy our kids are old enough now that if we end up at DLH it won't be a nightmare!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter