DVC forum issues

NB2FL

Earning My Ears
DVC forum posts all pushed to the left but the rest seem ok. im experiencing this on my iPad & phone

Me too. I'm subscribed to 7 forums, and only the 4 DVC forums are exhibiting this weird behavior:

On the thread list page, the thread title section is only 1 character wide, resulting in a very long column for each thread.
When looking at an actual thread page, the thread text is approximately 2 inches wide.

I am experiencing this as well. Like the others have posted, it only appears to be the DVC forums. I'm on my laptop using the Chrome browser.

Happening for me too. Also the same on my android phone as well as laptop.

Same thing happening on my iPad with only the DVC forums. All text pushed far to the left and one character wide.

It's because of that horrible long pop-up ad for DVCStore from Google thats doing it. You don't see that too?

Same problem here on iMac and iPad and on both Safari and Chrome. Just the DVC forums. Is Disboards doing anything to fix this?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!