DVC Direct guide

I just wanted to thank everyone who has made a guide recommendation on this thread (and other threads). We’ll be going at the end of October and it will be nice to “relax” should we get a guide mentioned here. We’ll definitely be prepared for a hard sell if we don’t, but hopefully we’ll be able to add another name to the list.

We worked with Micheal Carauna. He was excellent. Very laid back and not pushy. He helped my wife understand the process and answer her questions, all while on the phone as she was at home when I was there. This was no easy task and I appreciated his patience and willingness to go over things multiple times. The way he dealt with us was a big part of why we decided to buy. He's also been very responsive with questions afterwards.

We worked with David Miller and he was fantastic. Never pushed anything and provided all of the information we asked for. It was a very quick and easy process.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!