DVC Cheered Me Up!

Tink10

Always Lurking
I just had to share with you all because you appreciate these things so much more than my Hubby, So, I've had a tough month and it's been a little depressing around here :sad2: .......BUT, yesterday in the mail, I received 4 DVC confirmation letters and it turned out that all of my waitlists came through! :cool1:

So, no more OKW.....We're staying at BWV for my B-Day! DVC cheered me up!

:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

Way to go!!! I am sorry to hear that you have had a depressing month. :sad2: But, I sure am glad to see a post from you. :wave2:

Yea! DVC mail has a way of making my day better too. I just wish I had a trip planned, but ran out of points. Have a great time!

:wave:

Thanks So Much!

I'm starting to really get in the mood for the trips.....I've been suffering from major add-on-itis and have been trying to keep off the boards so I don't fall prey to it. I've almost caved twice, but ultimately resisted (I wish they'd stop sending those goofy postcards!) :badpc:

Ahhh! The call of the cards. I understand. I can't throw mine away, it is too good of a deal, yet, I know I can't afford it. Isn't that funny? I will throw it away after it expires. :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter