DVC at TDL

Angie_Ohio

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used points for a hotel? I have 60 that will expire next year and would like to use them for a night at TDL and then purchase 2 more nights.

Has anyone used points for a hotel? I have 60 that will expire next year and would like to use them for a night at TDL and then purchase 2 more nights.
Have you considered just renting out the points and using the cash from that to book a room? Seems like less of a headache. I've rented out points thru an agency and it was a very simple process, renting all 160 I couldn't use within a week.
60 points, rented at $15pp = $900
1-night hotel at TDLH = ~$500-600

We are DVC members and find that using DVC points for anything outside of the Disney World DVC Resorts and Aulani....it's just not worth the inflation of DVC points required to book elsewhere.

You can rent out your points, pay cash for your TDL hotel and most likley still have money left in your pocket to spend.
If you use a rental agency...you will of course earn less money per point. However, as noted it's pretty simple and easy
Renting them out yourself (use the Disboards DVC board) and you can earn a few more dollars per point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter