DVC annual pass

madduck

Mouseketeer
Is there somewhere at Disney Springs where I can redeem my annual pass voucher I bought from Dvc?

DS has a guest services building where you can do it. I did it there once two years ago in early Dec and it was very crowded! Granted it was a Friday night, but I waited at least 30 mins for my turn and there were a lot of CMs. The plus is there’s a lot of seating and they’ll call your name when it’s your turn.

Last edited:
DS has a guest services building where you can do it. I did it there once two years ago in early Dec and it was very crowded! Granted it was a Friday night, but I waited at least 30 mins for my turn and there were a lot of CMs. The plus is there’s a lot of seating and they’ll call your name when it’s your turn.
Thx

Thank you for this information.

So I can go to DTD with my voucher and receipt and ask them to activate even though I wont be going to a park the next day?

This would be SO much easier for us since we are staying at SSR and going dueing a moderatly busy time in January and rather wait at DTD than at a GS at the park.

Thank you.

Yes, you can activate at DS, Although it would mean your AP year starts that earlier activation day.

You can also activate APs at any ticket window at any park (including the water parks). We did this on Wednesday at HS. We were upgrading tickets to AP, and originally figured we upgrade at Guest Relations when we entered the park. When we were about to enter the park, I looked over to the GR building and the line was 30-40 people long. Didn't enter, and stepped back to an empty ticket window. 10 minutes later the upgrade was complete and we entered through the AP entrance. The line at GR hadn't significantly moved.

Steve

I did the same thing back in late April. It was a Friday night (after 10:30PM) and I still had to wait about 15 min. Not bad, but just something to keep in mind if you have a reservation or are expecting to get in and out quickly.

Can i jump into this thread and ask . Are there more / better discounts with and AP than DVC discount ? Our family are coming over to Boardwalk for 4 weeks next year and not sure whether to buy AP or not. Thank you

Can i jump into this thread and ask . Are there more / better discounts with and AP than DVC discount ? Our family are coming over to Boardwalk for 4 weeks next year and not sure whether to buy AP or not. Thank you
allears.net maintains two charts that show the various discounts available to AP, DVC, TiW and Disney Visa Card Holders.

Dining: http://allears.net/wp-content/uploads/archive/pl/disc_dining.pdf
Other: http://allears.net/wp-content/uploads/archive/pl/disc_other.pdf

Does your AP have to be activated to choose your fastpasses? We are going in June but are getting our DVC AP vouchers before we leave for WDW.

Does your AP have to be activated to choose your fastpasses? We are going in June but are getting our DVC AP vouchers before we leave for WDW.

As long as each person’s AP is linked to their profile in MDE, you can make FPs at 60/30 days per whether you’re staying onsite or offsite. You can link them by putting in the confirmation or voucher number in the Link Tickets and Passes section of MDE.

As the PP said, you just need to link them, which does not activate them yet. Activation only happens when you go to the park for the first time.

To have the ability to book a fastpass, you just need to have on record a means of getting into the park. Booking fastpass for a particular day doesn't mean you're tied into going that day.

Examples:
  • I have a 10 day non-expiration ticket that I bought years ago with days remaining. It's assigned to me in MDE. Because of this, I can book a fastpass whenever I want for within 30 days, because until I use all 10 days I will always have a valid way of getting into the park.
  • You purchase a 4 day ticket today with has to be used completely in 7 days. You could book fastpasses for all 7 of these days, even though it's only a 4 day ticket, because only you can decide which 4 days out of the 7 you go.

I purchased an AP for the first time, this past Monday. I did it over the phone, with DVC member services. The CM linked my AP to my Magic Band and to My Disney Experience. She also saw that I have a 10 admission non-expiring ticket linked, and advised me to tell Member Services when I activate at WDW to give priority to the AP, otherwise admissions will be deducted from my ticket!

The CM also said that since the AP was linked to MDE, I could make my FastPass reservations at 60 days, which happens to be Black Friday.

Hi.
I want to activate my DVC AP prior to our first park day (so we don't have to deal with it before going into a park).

I originally was starting my vacation at SSR so was going to get this done at DTD. Now, we are starting our first five nights
at BLT. Is it correct I can walk over to MK to GS (the cupcake building) and have our APs activated so we don't have to deal with
it the following day?

Thank you.

Hi.
I want to activate my DVC AP prior to our first park day (so we don't have to deal with it before going into a park).

I originally was starting my vacation at SSR so was going to get this done at DTD. Now, we are starting our first five nights
at BLT. Is it correct I can walk over to MK to GS (the cupcake building) and have our APs activated so we don't have to deal with
it the following day?

Thank you.
There is a Guest Relations location to the right of the touchpoints at the MK.

There is a Guest Relations location to the right of the touchpoints at the MK.

Oh, yes. Thank you. It is to the side of where the strollers and scooters are I think. I forgot about that since I really never need to use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter