DVC Annual Dues ?

ctc917

DIS Veteran
Hi I've owned DVC for a few years and I been paying my annual dues monthly instead of in January when the bill comes and my husband just asked me this question today and I do not have the answer and I was hoping another DVC member who pays monthly could answer for me, does DVC charge you a fee to have the option to pay monthly? and if so what is that fee? And if you pay your dues in January all at once can you pay them with a Credit Card?

Thanks for the help

ctc9171

There is no fee, but you need a US Bank account with a routing number to setup the monthly payments. You can pay ahead of time with a credit card, gift card, or redemption card after you have setup the monthly payment.

does DVC charge you a fee to have the option to pay monthly?
No fee. You can also save a little by buying discount Disney gift cards at target or sometimes costco or BJ's have discount cards. I pay monthly, but had a few $$ left over from a recent trip. I loaded the gift cards on to the dues page and now i don't have a payment due until April.

You can pay monthly via automatic debit to your checking acct, as you are doing now.

You can pay by credit card, but you must pay the entire remaining balance. This can be worth it if your credit card pays a multiplier for travel. Chase Sapphire Reserve gives 3 points per dollar spent on travel, and in past years, DVC dues counted as travel. I haven't tried this year.

Gift cards are also a good option if you have the time to fool with them. I was able to save enough this year using gift cards to cover the dues increase.

None of these options have fees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter