DVC Anniversary Cruise Activities

DVC1996

Mouseketeer
Hi! We received a letter today from MS with a few of the details regarding special activities planned for DVC members on the April 7 cruise. This is the basic info:

After you check in for the cruise, you'll need to stop by the DVC Welcome desk in the terminal to pick up your official Welcome Packet. This packet contains a special Disney Vacation Club lanyard and a complete schedule of Member events and activities.

Here's a taste of the activities:

1. A Welcome Aboard Deck Party and a 10--Year Anniversary Reception-exclusive events where you can mingle with other Members and DVC Cast Members.
2. Members' Day at Castaway Cay - relax with family and friends in our reserved area, and participate in our historic beachside group photo.
3. Premiere of our new Member Update - discover how to get the most out of your Membership.
4. Special onboard introduction to Disney's Beach Club Villas, the newest addition to the Disney Vacation Club neighborhood.

Thank you for the info. I haven't received that letter yet but I received my cruise docs today.........I can hardly wait........

I called yesterday to ask about docs and was told that "they haven't even been printed yet". An hour later they were delivered by FedEx.

We got our cruise documents this morning via FedEx!! I'm starting to get really excited now. Is it wise to sign up for shore excursions now or should we wait?

Originally posted by DVC1996

Is it wise to sign up for shore excursions now or should we wait?

If there's a particular excursion you know you'll want to go on... yes, book it now. Besides the peace-of-mind that you will have from knowing you'll get it, that will be one less item on your departure-day Ressies Scramble to worry about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter