During our busy day tomorrow, if you have a moment to remember our friend, Sylvia

Even after reading and posting this morning to a thread on the garden board about Sylvia, I failed to realize something. Today I was scheduled for (and have now had) my mammogram. It wasn't until I was in the office that I realized the connection. I am looking at this coincidence as a sign that Sylvia is watching over us here at the DIS. Thank you Sylvia.

I remember Kyle telling me about Sylvia-it's just when I began to understand the relationship between the DISer's and how you support each other. That's when I decided to join. God Bless Sylvia's friends & famly.

<font face="comic sans ms"> Dan, {{{hugs}}}. I can't believe it's been a year. I missed the announcement because I was still in Florida. Thank you for reminding us. </font>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts