During our busy day tomorrow, if you have a moment to remember our friend, Sylvia

Beautiful post, Dan. I will keep her in my thoughts and say a prayer for her family.

That was beautiful Dan. That picture brings tears to my eyes. God Bless Sylvia and her family.

Nice tribute to a lovely lady.. Thanks.. I do remember her, I know she is in a better place with no suffering.. I hope her family is doing ok too.. :)

Sylvia,
I miss the sunshine and smiles you always brought with you to the DIS.:( But I also remember with a smile the laughter and joy that will always be in my heart because of you.
Pam

Thank you dan. I have been thinking about her knowing this date was coming up. I made myself go into the links and have a good cry again.

For those of us who really love the DIS, it's hard to remember anything else on this date. It's too sad for words. Thanks for posting Dan.............

A very nice tribute Dan, thanks.

I'm sorry I missed meeting Sylvia here, but I'm sure she's still here because of all the wonderful memorys you ALL have of her!

As Dan knows, I was never a big fan of clipart but when Sylvia passed away, I felt it only right to remember her with every post with the beautiful clipart JC made.

We still miss you Sylvia and will never forget. :(
CC

A very special lady, I think of her everytime I look at the coneflower in my yard I and several others planted in thiers in her memory last year. :)

:( She is in my thoughts everyday and even more so knowing that what she went through is 100 times worse than what I am going through...she gives me strength.

We miss you Sylvia.... I know you are watching over us from somewhere and I know it's beautiful!

I think of Sylvia daily as I log onto the DIS. Dan I would love to hear an update on Nick as well.

Thank you for reminding us Dan. It seems like it wasn't that long ago...:(

One year and her spirit still lives on in the DIS. Don't know if many of us can live up to her legacy. She was always kind in her posts.

God bless and keep Sylvia. Have you heard how Nick and Dan are doing?

syl.jpg

Thank you, Dan. Her kindness here on the DIS will continue to be missed. I know that you were a comfort to her and her family, and I'd like to hear un update on Nick as well.

I'm another of the ones that never knew her, but I can tell she was very special. I know she will never be forgotten here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!