During our busy day tomorrow, if you have a moment to remember our friend, Sylvia

dizneenut

PINK is my signature color
Beautiful post, Dan. I will keep her in my thoughts and say a prayer for her family.

gemmie214

<font color=CC0000>Pura Vida<br><font color=blue>I
That was beautiful Dan. That picture brings tears to my eyes. God Bless Sylvia and her family.

Mackey Mouse

<font color="blue">Me read the Navigator? I don't
Nice tribute to a lovely lady.. Thanks.. I do remember her, I know she is in a better place with no suffering.. I hope her family is doing ok too.. :)

• Pam

DIS Veteran
    Sylvia,
    I miss the sunshine and smiles you always brought with you to the DIS.:( But I also remember with a smile the laughter and joy that will always be in my heart because of you.
    Pam

amid chaos

DIS Veteran
    Thank you dan. I have been thinking about her knowing this date was coming up. I made myself go into the links and have a good cry again.

SimonV

Proud to have called Bob Varley 'friend'
    For those of us who really love the DIS, it's hard to remember anything else on this date. It's too sad for words. Thanks for posting Dan.............

• yepod

DIS Veteran
    A very nice tribute Dan, thanks.

I'm sorry I missed meeting Sylvia here, but I'm sure she's still here because of all the wonderful memorys you ALL have of her!

CathyCanada

<font color=teal>The <b>Fluffy</b> Former Webmaste
    As Dan knows, I was never a big fan of clipart but when Sylvia passed away, I felt it only right to remember her with every post with the beautiful clipart JC made.

We still miss you Sylvia and will never forget. :(
    CC

Patrick IL.

Dis Poster
    A very special lady, I think of her everytime I look at the coneflower in my yard I and several others planted in thiers in her memory last year. :)

preshi

<font color=red>Proud Sister of A United States Ma
    :( She is in my thoughts everyday and even more so knowing that what she went through is 100 times worse than what I am going through...she gives me strength.

We miss you Sylvia.... I know you are watching over us from somewhere and I know it's beautiful!

• Beauty

DIS Veteran
    I think of Sylvia daily as I log onto the DIS. Dan I would love to hear an update on Nick as well.

UncleKyle

Currently booking another trip Home
    Thank you for reminding us Dan. It seems like it wasn't that long ago...:(

bfeller

<font color=green>"if he doesn't believe in fairie
    One year and her spirit still lives on in the DIS. Don't know if many of us can live up to her legacy. She was always kind in her posts.

LucyStorm

Has a love affair with the monorail
    God bless and keep Sylvia. Have you heard how Nick and Dan are doing?

MaryAnnDVC

"Mare", DISing since '99; prefers being tagless
    Thank you, Dan. Her kindness here on the DIS will continue to be missed. I know that you were a comfort to her and her family, and I'd like to hear un update on Nick as well.

meeko_33785

<font color=teal>Surrounded by characters<br><font
    I'm another of the ones that never knew her, but I can tell she was very special. I know she will never be forgotten here.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM