Dumped before Disney

So sorry that happened to you! Good to see that a baby on the way has been a distraction though.

Personally I would be very wary of his intentions here. Why break up with you just before a trip and then expect or even want to go. Mixed signals suck! It's also giving the impression that the trip meant more to him than the relationship. Take a good girl friend with you or if you are comfortable pamper yourself! You'll have way more fun without his shenanigans.

My sister took a colorado ski trip with a "player" which was booked 3 months in advance and they had a horrible time (...she thought his secrecy was about an impending proposal and it was about a break up...). They slept separately in the chalet with 2 other couples having to absorb the angst.
He changed his return flight so he wouldn't have to sit with her and she cried all the way home from the trip. GO ALONE!!!

The post is from January and OP only appeared to have registered to post this thread.

OP
I hope by now ur feeling a bit better with the situation.
You deserve better than this kind of
Relationship.
Hope you decide to go with. Friend, go with a family member of go alone!
Enjoy that trip that You worked to pay off. And take his Advise..
Go meet other people.. you're worth it!

Oh wow I'm so sorry to hear that. No way would I take him though that is just asking for drama and trouble. I agree with everyone else don't bring that kind of baggage. Go alone or with a friend/family member and have a great time. Maybe some other solo peoples from the board will be there when you are and you can meet some new friends :)

BTW it is June now I am am curious how your trip went (we disney-philes have to support each other!)

Go alone or ask a best friend. Not only will a spontaneous trip with a friend be fun but it may help you get over Whats his face.

Don't take him, he is looking for a free ride. Please listen to someone who has been there, go by your self and enjoy. Let your heart heal at Disney

This happened to my daughter. We were going to Disney for her 16th birthday. Staying at AKL, and we were bringing her boyfriend. They broke up a few months before the trip. She ended up bringing her best friend. I all ready had all the FP+'s and ADR's booked. Disney was fantastic in changing the names for us. He had to go into each one and change them individually. I hope you bring a friend and have the best time. My daughter said that she did not want to go after they broke up. She ended up having a fantastic time. Good luck.

I'm 70 days away from checking into OKW magic bands ship soon. My boyfriend decides we need to see other people. So I'm stuck with this trip to Florida , since the reservation was in my name. I've paid for the entire trip alone as well, he thinks he should be allowed to join me still on the trip. I'm not sure what to do? Should I let him since it was our plan? Should I go and brag every second of it on Facebook about how awesome it is. We both love WDW. Not sure how to proceed from here. It's my trip but should he be allowed to join me?
If he hasn't paid and wants to see other people let him, but he shouldn't go on this trip. He should see what he is giving up and if it's what he wants. Bring a friend with you instead. A few years back a friend of mine and I were in Disney (girl's trip) Her fiance called and broke up with her over the phone. His loss. We made sure she had a great trip and on her return home (months later she found a great guy and is now married)

If he hasn't paid and wants to see other people let him, but he shouldn't go on this trip. He should see what he is giving up and if it's what he wants. Bring a friend with you instead. A few years back a friend of mine and I were in Disney (girl's trip) Her fiance called and broke up with her over the phone. His loss. We made sure she had a great trip and on her return home (months later she found a great guy and is now married)

The trip was last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts