Dumbo?

Joseph Andrew Hunt

Drew's Dad Joe
Just noticed that Dumbo premieres in theaters on March 29th. Just in time for our cruise on the Magic. This will make a great first movie experience for my little boy.

Just noticed that Dumbo premieres in theaters on March 29th. Just in time for our cruise on the Magic. This will make a great first movie experience for my little boy.

If your question will it be playing on the ship? It’s yes it will be playing on all four ships.

I really hope it is great, but....???? Dumbo is my absolute favorite and I really hope they don't make a mess of it in CG or live action. The track record on live action hasn't been stellar, so ...Fingers Crossed!

That's the one Disney classic movie I wouldn't let my kids watch. It really bothered me how the other elephant adults wouldn't help the baby elephant.

That's the one Disney classic movie I wouldn't let my kids watch. It really bothered me how the other elephant adults wouldn't help the baby elephant.

I loved that movie so much as a kid. Re-watched, and between the grownups not helping the baby, the racist crows, and the drunk scene, I'm kinda amazed at how much I didn't pick up on as a kid!

I'm also hoping the live action one is well done.

I loved that movie so much as a kid. Re-watched, and between the grownups not helping the baby, the racist crows, and the drunk scene, I'm kinda amazed at how much I didn't pick up on as a kid!

I'm also hoping the live action one is well done.

I have three I don't let my kids watch: Dumbo, The Fox and the Hound (because I sobbed in the theater as a child), and Bambi.

My wife absolutely loves Dumbo, to the point that we have two original animation cells from the movie and several stuffed animal Dumbos. Despite that, she will never watch the movie because she cannot bear to watch the scene when Dumbo is taken away from Mrs. Jumbo.

We will also be on the March 31 Magic cruise right after Dumbo premieres, and there's no way she will watch it without me watching it first to check to see how they handle some of those emotional scenes. I'm sure it will be playing repeatedly during the cruise and I will have my orders to attend the first showing, a duty that I will happily fulfill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter