Dumbo Halloween Costume

scanne

<font color=blue>OK, I must have really small ears
Yay! I won the auction on Ebay and now my baby will have his Dumbo costume!

I hope he comes soon.......I am VERY uncomfortable!

But I'm happy that he's going to look SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute at Halloween!!!!!!! ;)

My DD was Dumbo last year and I just can't bear to let go of her costume yet. It was her first Halloween! She was so cute that we even had her pictures taken in it!

This year we have purchased the Mickey Mouse costume from TDS! She loves wearing it and loves to put it on to show off for our family. Guess, I'll need to go have her pictures taken in her costume again this year!

The Mickey Mouse costume is perfect, since we will be going to WDW the following week after Halloween!

Have fun!!!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

This will be my ds' 2nd Halloween and he is going to be Dumbo too. I bought it last year after Halloween at TDS and got it for $5. I just think that Dumbo is the cutest and that every child that wears it will be adorable....;)

My DD was two last year. The first year she was Pooh's honeypot and the next year she was piglet. The first two costumes I bought for her throught the catalog. Last year I made a big deal and took her into the store and let her pick out her custome. She picked Dumbo. She looked so cute in it. The ears and the little tail just killed me.

I have saved all of her costumes and now DD #2 will be wearing them. This year she is princess crazy and is going to be Cinderella. She got the WDW dress for her birthday this year with all the extras. I had to tell her that she couldn't wear the glass slippers trick or treating. Could you imagine what that would be like.

Congrats on your costume. I am sure that your little one will look adorable.

Congrats!! I remeber your previous post looking for one...

Just wondering, has anyone here seen the new Belle costume that red for the "holidays"?

My 6 year old DD is in love with it but it is $85!!!!! I can't believe it. I could buy almost 3 costumes for that price! I wish the Disney store had layaways!!

We're going to WDW for Halloween so I maybe splurge on her and get it!

So has anyone seen it yet?

I LOOOOVE that red Belle dress--wish I had a girl somewhere in my family to buy it for!!! It looks very upscale, does not have the Princess's face plastered on it and with the matching cape-- I just melt every time I see a little firl try it on!!!!! I have heard lots of people say they are going to have their daughters wear that dress for holiday pictures too. That red is gorgeous!!!!

can someone tell me how these run? are the 6-12 months big? i'd like to get one one ebay (if i can decide between eeyore, tigger or pooh in a bee costume!).

my son is 4 months now, but very big for his age....about 19lbs. is there a weight chart on the tags?

scanne - good for you!
Congratulations!

As for the discomfort, in another week or two, you will have forgotten all about it. Best wishes! :)

Crazywig, what are you feeding that baby? LOL. My very small 16 month old isn't 19 lbs. yet. I've been researching costumes as I have the opposite problem (obviously). I haven't actually called TDS for their sizing on kids' clothes, but from what I've read on eBay, the costumes all are large. As a matter of fact, I'm sure that I'm going to be stuffing newspaper in Grace's Piglet costume as I just got an 18-24 mo. size costume for her off of eBay; it was mailed today. If you still don't have an answer, I can let you know how my little runt fits in hers in a week or so. I would call TDS to get the definitive measurements - I would be really surprised if they vary from year to year. :D

LOL donna! my ds is quite the big boy (was over 9lbs at birth). i bought the tigger off of ebay. it's a 6-12 months and fits pretty good right now...will fit absolutely perfect at halloween.

Would you be interested in switching costumes with me? LOL. I haven't gotten the Piglet for my little runt yet,, but the Tigger costume for my 5 yo arrived today and it almost fits my tall 8 yo. As large as these costumes are running, I'll be able to put 2 babies in Grace's piglet! And they are warm - great for Halloween in Oregon, but I'm going to need a cold front to hit Orlando on Oct. 20! LOL:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter