Dumb Question - strictness of guest count

Cruncy Tortillas

Earning My Ears
Hi all! Back again, here with a dumb question but I feel I must ask anyways.

I know that the guest count for Disney Weddings is very strict. We are currently looking at having a Memories wedding in either 2018 or 2019.....with 5 guests. The maximum number of guests for a memories wedding is 4. Are they really going to make me spend an extra $3500 for the one extra guest? :(

I think the guest counts are very tight unfortunately :/

That's what I figured, thank you anyways. :(

Gah! I feel like the packages are always *almost* perfect but not quite! It was really upsetting to me when they upped their prices. We had originally planned on an Escape wedding but then it became out of our budget. Now we are onto Memories after talking about almost not having a Disney Wedding anymore. Now....I don't know what we will do. Maybe we will just have to get married by ourselves with Memories, and then simply celebrate with family afterwards at a restaurant. Hmm. :/

DH and I went with a Disney cruise line wedding for this very reason. It seemed like each package at WDW was "almost" perfect for us! Cruise line guest counts are much larger, but of course all your guests would have to pay to go in the cruise. I hope you find a solution that works! I know a lot of couples have a private memories ceremonies then meet up after with family and friends!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter