Dumb question about ticket prices

squeaker

Earning My Ears
Ok, so this may be a very dumb question but I just can't find the answer anywhere: What are the current 1 day 1 park and 2 parks ticket prices *at the gate* and how does this compare with the prices buying tickets online? As an annual passport holder for some years, I have not paid any attention to this in a while but a friend just asked me if I knew as they're going to Paris and are not sure how many days they'll spend at the parks so don't want to buy in advance if they can avoid it...:confused: Does anybody know?

Ok, so this may be a very dumb question but I just can't find the answer anywhere: What are the current 1 day 1 park and 2 parks ticket prices *at the gate* and how does this compare with the prices buying tickets online? As an annual passport holder for some years, I have not paid any attention to this in a while but a friend just asked me if I knew as they're going to Paris and are not sure how many days they'll spend at the parks so don't want to buy in advance if they can avoid it...:confused: Does anybody know?

I'm not sure if this will answer all of your questions, but it should help:

http://www.dlpguide.com/planning/booking/park-tickets/

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter