Dude, we're getting the band back together!!!

Wow! I logged off at 9:30 and was STILL in the TOP TEN at the official end of the posting war. :woohoo:

I really did not know about the "official end of the posting war".

How long does this thread go?

Does the posting war continue here?
Or does a new person start a new thread for a new posting war?

I still think there must be some "guidelines" that says a posting war end when the last poster is standing. Or awake. My head was heavy on the keyboard last night. Eyes were seriously drooping. I may have damaged my ability to keep up with chat tonight! Or with work today!!!

I really did not know about the "official end of the posting war".

How long does this thread go?

Does the posting war continue here?
Or does a new person start a new thread for a new posting war?

I still think there must be some "guidelines" that says a posting war end when the last poster is standing. Or awake. My head was heavy on the keyboard last night. Eyes were seriously drooping. I may have damaged my ability to keep up with chat tonight! Or with work today!!!

There really are no rules or guidelines. It's just for fun. But, I think that the posting war ended when most people quit posting. But, the one guideline around here that I have seen is that if you suggest it, it's your baby. But, really just something to be fun and silly and spend some time with friends. No need for rules.

How come you can make it to DATW but not to the cruise?!

Because he is avoiding me. He knows that we can go on the cruise, but not DATW. Or, I think it has something to do with him going on vacation with his family to Florida, and they get down there about the time of DATW, and he can't take work off during the cruise. But, I'm still going with my first thought.

There really are no rules or guidelines. It's just for fun. But, I think that the posting war ended when most people quit posting. But, the one guideline around here that I have seen is that if you suggest it, it's your baby. But, really just something to be fun and silly and spend some time with friends. No need for rules.

Hmmm...a posting war with rules...like keeping to a particular topic, first one to break topic buys drinks at DATW... :)

My Wii Fit reminded me today that is is partner's birthday and that his day should be special!

You needed your Wii Fit to remind you? ;)

How come you can make it to DATW but not to the cruise?!

See below

Because he is avoiding me. He knows that we can go on the cruise, but not DATW. Or, I think it has something to do with him going on vacation with his family to Florida, and they get down there about the time of DATW, and he can't take work off during the cruise. But, I'm still going with my first thought.

Yea, what she said....except the avoiding part ;)

We take our 2 week vacation over xmas break and we always arrive the Friday before break. We will be pulling into Orlando for 4 nights at USO on the night of DATW

Since we were talking about Apple's Big Announcement, apparently the CEO of McGraw-Hill spilled the beans last night that it will be an Apple tablet computer, but it will use the iPhone OS.

Of course, he wasn't supposed to. No word if he's been seen today... ;)

wow, over 100 pages- you guys did great!

i missed the posting war, but hope you had fun- so who was #1?

Sup peeps? :cool2:

I'm getting ready to go to the school and volunteer. There is nothing better than when I walk into the classroom I am guaranteed a hug from one special little boy who thinks that I am the greatest. And, I think he is the greatest because he remembers my name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter