• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DU is awesome and thanks for the advice Sue!

triplefigs

<marquee><font color=009933>Triple Chick</marquee>
I'm using Merrie at DU to book our trip. Sue, I copied your previous reply to my post about room requests for medical reasons. I sent our needs and asked Merrie to call Special Medical Reservations directly.

She took care of everything and they've told her we're all set for our trip! I needed several specific things such as certain bldg because 2 of my triplets have CP and difficulty walking, quiet room (one has severe SID and meltdowns with lots of noise), non-smoking floor (all 3 have asthma), and no ground floor room (one would wander off).

I am so impressed with all the advice I've received here and the help from DU. I feel like now I can relax and quit worrying so much about the rooms and location.

Thanks again for all the help! I'm sure I'll have tons of questions for you all about more specific things as our trip nears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter