DS hotel with sleeper sofa

vballnic3

Earning My Ears
We are trying to figure out where to stay. Prefer the price point of a Disney Value Resort but really need separate beds for our kids. Which DS good neighbors hotels have a sleeper sofa in their rooms or bunk beds?

We are trying to figure out where to stay. Prefer the price point of a Disney Value Resort but really need separate beds for our kids. Which DS good neighbors hotels have a sleeper sofa in their rooms or bunk beds?
To keep it at the basic room price DoubleTree Suites has a sofabed in the living room. All the rooms in the hotel are the same.

Several of the other hotels will offer a sofabed but will usually be in a suite, not basic priced room. I think the ones that used to have a sofabed to sleep 5 or bunk beds (we've stayed both) have renovated and removed that option.

You can search each one here ...

https://disneyspringshotels.com/our-hotels/

Drury Plaza also has some rooms with sofa beds--I think 2 Queens plus sofa sleeper is a category. They also have suites with 2 Q or 1 K in a separate room then a sofa bed in a different room. Breakfast is included in all categories, no resort fee (you do pay for parking if you have a car) and they have an evening happy hour that can work as a full meal along with 3 alcoholic drinks for 21+ guests for no extra cost.

Drury Plaza also has some rooms with sofa beds--I think 2 Queens plus sofa sleeper is a category. They also have suites with 2 Q or 1 K in a separate room then a sofa bed in a different room. Breakfast is included in all categories, no resort fee (you do pay for parking if you have a car) and they have an evening happy hour that can work as a full meal along with 3 alcoholic drinks for 21+ guests for no extra cost.
Couldn't find those rooms earlier ~ great option!

I think the renovation of B Resort has removed bunks and sofa beds, and think Holiday Inn no longer has the "family" rooms. Having the basic room for "5" at Drury is a HUGE PLUS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter