Drury or Homewood suites Hilton

LaDonna

DIS Veteran
Cant decide, both are around same price($2,800 for 6 for 6 nights 5 park days park to park).....I guess suites advantage is stove fridge etc

I’d strongly encourage you to do 2 things:
-price things a la carte: might be better financially and you have more flexibility with your reservations if you need to make changes
-price our annual passes. 6 days worth of tickets probably costs more.

Does Drury have full kitchens? I can’t remember. I always like Homewood but I know that Drury gets good marks too.

We have priced things à la carte..... this is including the buy 2 get three free days, park to park(I just realize today if you want to ride Hogwarts express you have to have park to park..... for six people those five days was right around 1800)..... is that not a good quote?

Oh my gosh you’re right! We just today decided to add the park to Park today so we can do the Hogwarts express and that brings us up to an annual pass price now!

this is for Presidents week too I think Why the rooms are just a little bit more of that week

no Drury doesn’t have a stove like a suite does at the Hilton

We have priced things à la carte..... this is including the buy 2 get three free days, park to park(I just realize today if you want to ride Hogwarts express you have to have park to park..... for six people those five days was right around 1800)..... is that not a good quote?

Oh my gosh you’re right! We just today decided to add the park to Park today so we can do the Hogwarts express and that brings us up to an annual pass price now!

this is for Presidents week too I think Why the rooms are just a little bit more of that week

We've stayed at the Drury a number of times. Love it!
They have the free dinner and breakfasts at the Drury so no need for a stove, though I don't know how breakfast/dinner is being handled these days since in the past it was set up as a serve yourself buffet style.

We've stayed at the Drury a number of times. Love it!
They have the free dinner and breakfasts at the Drury so no need for a stove, though I don't know how breakfast/dinner is being handled these days since in the past it was set up as a serve yourself buffet style.
Homewood has those meals too (also not sure how it’s working now). Being able to eat in is nice. Usually we just heat up leftovers so a stove is unnecessary but it includes cups, plates, silverware- just makes like easier.

The AP also gives you discounts on hotels. Cabana Bay has good family suites!

Homewood has those meals too (also not sure how it’s working now). Being able to eat in is nice. Usually we just heat up leftovers so a stove is unnecessary but it includes cups, plates, silverware- just makes like easier.
Oh, I didn't know Homewood had free dinners included. I'll have to look into this. Thanks!

The AP also gives you discounts on hotels. Cabana Bay has good family suites!
Yeah I had forgot about that because we weren’t going to get them but now that they’re back in the running that’s something else to consider

Drury would be my choice. I love the service of Drury more. Though Homewood is also a solid choice.

At Drury now. Had looked ahead of time but was unable to find covid updates for meals.

Breakfast is the normal buffet - eggs, sausage, oatmeal, biscuits, gravy, potatoes, cereal, blueberry muffins - with staff plating the items & handing the plate to you. Also self serve drinks, yogurt, fruit (apples are bagged).

Our day's plan unfortunately won't allow us to get dinner / evening drinks. Although fountain beverages and juice are available self serve 24/7. Hooray free soda!

At Drury now. Had looked ahead of time but was unable to find covid updates for meals.

Breakfast is the normal buffet - eggs, sausage, oatmeal, biscuits, gravy, potatoes, cereal, blueberry muffins - with staff plating the items & handing the plate to you. Also self serve drinks, yogurt, fruit (apples are bagged).

Our day's plan unfortunately won't allow us to get dinner / evening drinks. Although fountain beverages and juice are available self serve 24/7. Hooray free soda!
Did you use shuttle?

Didn't even ask about it, sorry. Drury was for our Disney HS day in the midst of the UO trip, we Ubered.

They did have their dinner menu out, looked like they are offering their normal menu and plating it for you the same as breakfast.

We are going with Aps....We ended up booking cabana bay family suite AP rate....it was only like $100 more well and plus resort parking fee but we thought being onsite would be worth it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter