Dropping off groceries day before on a split stay?

Brad1041

Earning My Ears
We are staying at AOA for one night then a week at POP. I was wondering if I could drop the bulk of our groceries at POP the day before we check into POP? I will have a rental car the first day and rather just move the cases of water and larger items myself than to bother bell services with the extra weight when they move our luggage from AOA to POP. Or maybe I should just use walmart delivery once we are checked into POP.

We are staying at AOA for one night then a week at POP. I was wondering if I could drop the bulk of our groceries at POP the day before we check into POP? I will have a rental car the first day and rather just move the cases of water and larger items myself than to bother bell services with the extra weight when they move our luggage from AOA to POP. Or maybe I should just use walmart delivery once we are checked into POP.

I would use WalMart delivery once you're checked into Pop. :)

You could leave in the trunk anything that won't spoil overnight.

We are staying a week prior in Tampa and renting a car to get to Disney world. I planned on turning in the car the first day. I think just buying a few things for the AOA stay and then getting a delivery for the water and other items is going to be the best option. Thanks for everyone's tips.

I would wait and use WalMart delivery service for the day of your arrival at POP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter