Dropping/Adding person to current reservation

Fryan08

Mouseketeer
Hello Everyone!

So here is my dilemma. Our group that is going to Disney is Me, DH, DS, DD, DDF, DBIL, and DSIL. So in one room is DBIL and DSIL and then the other is Me, DH, DS, DD and DDF. So as of this weekend my DBIL and DSIL have decided to get a divorce and DSIL will not be going on the trip.

Is it possible for me to switch my DS to DBIL’s room and then drop him from my reservation? Will this effect fp’s or ADR’s?

Basically I would replace DSIL with DS on the one reservation and then dropping DS from the other

Thanks for the help everyone!!

It sounds like you have a package reservation - possibly booked before Oct16th. I’d first confirm if adding/dropping will convert to the “new” tickets, and any change in pricing that would have. Also be aware of the “use window” on the new tickets if you had non-park days planned.

Enjoy your vacation!

It sounds like you have a package reservation - possibly booked before Oct16th. I’d first confirm if adding/dropping will convert to the “new” tickets, and any change in pricing that would have. Also be aware of the “use window” on the new tickets if you had non-park days planned.

Enjoy your vacation!
Thank you I plan on calling in the morning and I will definitely ask

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!