• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Drop Off Procedure Question

jgalecpa

<font color=green>DANG, that is one big fish!</fon
I have read that one has to show ID, etc during the drop off procedure.

I will be having by Brother in-law drive us from Melbourne, and he will drop us off.

While he will certainly have ID, he will not be a ticketed passenger.

Will he be able to drop us off like normal?

Thanks

Jim

My in-laws dropped my DH and Dad off last year after they returned the rental cars. I don't know what he had to show but they had no problems.

Ya' know, BD, when I see:

Buckaroo's Dad has just replied to a thread you have
[written], I am filled with both wonder and trepidation.

Wonder as in "I wonder what he's come up with" and fear that I opened myself up to a great rejoinder.

I KNEW when I wrote that part that the wording was a little soft and may have opened me up to the Master.

Touche, Sir.

There should be no problem with him dropping you off at the curb with your luggage. I believe with security the way it is you can't have more than one unticketed person in the vehicle with you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter