Drop off/Pick up at park

marcais

Mouseketeer
My wife and I are thinking of splitting up with the kids while we're in FL next month. The plan would be for me and my son to do a park while she takes our daughters shopping for they day.

Is it possible for her to drop us off at one of the parks (and pick us up again after) or are we better just getting dropped off at Disney Springs and taking the bus from there?

There are drop off/ pick up spots at the parks.
MKs is at TTC/MK parking lot.
No charge to do so.

There are drop off/ pick up spots at the parks.
MKs is at TTC/MK parking lot.
No charge to do so.

SO do we just tell them at the pay kiosk that it's a drop-off/pick-up, or is there a separate queue?

Just FYI, you can’t take a bus from Disney Springs to any park. Buses only go from Disney Springs to the resorts.

I didn't know that. Cheers for the info!

It was one of the days we have down as a rest day on the itinerary. We have 14-day passes and weren't going to go to a park every day.

But my 7yo son and I don't want to spend a rest day shopping, so thought we'd go to Epcot and do the Agent P missions that day.

It was one of the days we have down as a rest day on the itinerary. We have 14-day passes and weren't going to go to a park every day.

But my 7yo son and I don't want to spend a rest day shopping, so thought we'd go to Epcot and do the Agent P missions that day.

If going to EP WS is your plan, have your wife drop you off at Beach Club and walk to the EP IG entrance from there.

My wife and I are thinking of splitting up with the kids while we're in FL next month. The plan would be for me and my son to do a park while she takes our daughters shopping for they day.

Is it possible for her to drop us off at one of the parks (and pick us up again after) or are we better just getting dropped off at Disney Springs and taking the bus from there?
Yes, she can drop you off at the park.

Just so you know, there are not park buses at Disney Springs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter