Drone Show at Disney Springs

It is not coming back. The tree trail will be back though and have more trees.

The major offering for the holiday season is the Star Wars VR experience.

Thanks for the quick response! I'll check out the Star Wars VR experience. Will that be at Disney Springs or maybe HS?

Thanks for the quick response! I'll check out the Star Wars VR experience. Will that be at Disney Springs or maybe HS?

If you want to do the Star Wars VR then you'll want to go to the website and book a time slot. You have to pay for it

I"m so glad I happened upon this thread! I had scheduled our "Star Wars Day" at DS on Dec. 19 (doing the VR plus seeing Last Jedi) and had worked the drone show into the schedule! I thought I had read it was coming back, but I guess I was reading news from last year, LOL! I switched the movie to an earlier time so now we'll end our Star Wars day at DHS with the Star Wars dessert party instead. Glad I found out about this now and not on Dec. 19!!!

To anyone who wants to do the VR experience, book as soon as you possibly can. It looks like most dates the week it opens are almost sold out.

I'm pretty sure @hiroMYhero just replied to me in another thread that wdwent.com said it is coming back & posted times.
Yes; wdwent.com does have it listed for the Disney Springs Holiday schedule and he receives info from Disney especially for the weekly schedules on his site.

@rteetz and I are also looking for other sites who are also able to confirm the Intel Drone Show.

Yes; wdwent.com does have it listed for the Disney Springs Holiday schedule and he receives info from Disney especially for the weekly schedules on his site.

@rteetz and I are also looking for other sites who are also able to confirm the Intel Drone Show.

So it IS coming back? Oy, guess I'll reschedule the day I just rescheduled, LOL!

Following because I planned my dinner reservation around the drone show after Hiro responded to another thread with the link to the wdwent.com schedule!

So it IS coming back? Oy, guess I'll reschedule the day I just rescheduled, LOL!
No I would say right now it is believed that its not confirmed to be coming back. So far Disney has confirmed the tree trail for Disney Springs as well as the Star Wars VR experience for the holidays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter