Driving to Disney Springs and parking???

buzzgirls&dad

DIS Veteran
We will be driving to Disney Springs for dinner at Morimoto one night and Homecoming on another night. Is the lime lot the best for both? Also, we have TiW. The only Valet parking that I know about is kind of on the west end. Is there another valet by the lime lot. It's not a big deal if we don't use the valet. Any help would be great. TIA

There are three valet parking stations at Disney Springs: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/disney-springs/additional-parking/.

Valet parking is available in the following 3 areas:
  • Near the entrance to the Orange Garage from 10:00 AM to 2:00 AM
  • On West Side in front of Cirque du Soleil from 4:00 PM to 2:00 AM
  • In the Lemon Lot near the World of Disney shop from 10:00 AM to 2:00 AM
We always use the station in the Lemon Lot near the World of Disney shop, since DW likes to visit some of the shops in that area either before or after we eat. The Lemon Lot is nearest to the Lime Garage, so probably equally convenient since you don’t have to exit the garage after dropping the car with the valet.

Last edited:
We will be driving to Disney Springs for dinner at Morimoto one night and Homecoming on another night. Is the lime lot the best for both? Also, we have TiW. The only Valet parking that I know about is kind of on the west end. Is there another valet by the lime lot. It's not a big deal if we don't use the valet. Any help would be great. TIA
Yes, the Lime garage is good for both of those. Honestly, since they built the garages it is sooooo much easier to visit DS than before! We usually park in the Orange since we come from that direction and just walk to wherever we go.
You also have the option of ride share; Uber or Lyft, if you don't feel like driving or are planning on a few drinks. They can drop near the valet areas or at one of the DH hotels and you can walk the bridge.

Thank you all for the help. I think we'll just stick with the lime garage, it seems closest and it's fairly easy to get to and use.

Thank you all for the help. I think we'll just stick with the lime garage, it seems closest and it's fairly easy to get to and use.
Just remember that there are two access points from the Lime garage into DS. The one that is closer to the center of DS is the shorter walk to those restaurants than if you went out the one that is close to Splitsville.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter