Driving Questions..

poohbear2

<font color=CC66CC>Disney Think Formula is:<br>HE=
I have been going over this a million times and I am getting so confused. At first I wasn't going to rent a car because we were just going to stay in the Disney area but now I am thinking of renting for a few days. We would like to tour the Hollywood area, go to Warner Brothers Studio and Long Beach. I am just thinking its a lot less inexpensive to rent and drive when we want versus to take a special tour bus with limited options. My biggest concern is the traffic. My friend went last Feb and said driving was not bad at all. Others say its a nightmare so really is it that bad?

I have been going over this a million times and I am getting so confused. At first I wasn't going to rent a car because we were just going to stay in the Disney area but now I am thinking of renting for a few days. We would like to tour the Hollywood area, go to Warner Brothers Studio and Long Beach. I am just thinking its a lot less inexpensive to rent and drive when we want versus to take a special tour bus with limited options. My biggest concern is the traffic. My friend went last Feb and said driving was not bad at all. Others say its a nightmare so really is it that bad?

Depends on the day of the week and the time of day. If you can avoid "rush" hour, it's do-able.

You have a lot more freedom with your own transport.

Traffic just depends on when you drive and where you drive. We always leave Anaheim around 9 am; and avoid the main peak hour during the week.

Weekend traffic isn't that bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter