Driving into Bay Lake Tower

KCMA

Mouseketeer
Have a quick question about driving to BLT .. we are arriving next Friday I was just curious when you are driving towards magic kingdom and the resort is a certain lane or road that you take to the hotel to avoid being in the crowds headed to the park? Will we have to pass through one of the booths before we get to the booth right when turning into BLT parking lot?

Have a quick question about driving to BLT .. we are arriving next Friday I was just curious when you are driving towards magic kingdom and the resort is a certain lane or road that you take to the hotel to avoid being in the crowds headed to the park? Will we have to pass through one of the booths before we get to the booth right when turning into BLT parking lot?

There is a flyover now for the MK resorts that bypasses the MK toll plaza. It’s on the left side of the road; I believe it’s accessible from the two left lanes.

If you miss the turn off you should still be able to go the old route so keep to the far right hand lanes as there is a road that takes you past the MK booths, I am sure they will leave this access is place for now as I am sure people will miss the new turnoffs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter