Driving help from PA

AKL 2019

Earning My Ears
OK we are driving from Allentown Pennsylvania down to Orlando in November. Going down not an issue. But coming back home looking for a really nice hotel at the halfway point. Preferably not too far from 95. Something along the lines of a four star or better. Any advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated from the experts. Thanks in advance for the help.

scott

We drive from New York, but stop at my mom’s in Bethlehem on our way to Orlando. Are you looking for a place to stop and take a day to tour and sightsee, or just a bed for the night?
Also, I highly recommend taking the Western route instead of 95 all the way. From Allentown it’s 78 to 81 to 77. It’s worth the extra half hour in paper to avoid the horrible Philadelphia and DC traffic!

We drive from New York, but stop at my mom’s in Bethlehem on our way to Orlando. Are you looking for a place to stop and take a day to tour and sightsee, or just a bed for the night?
Also, I highly recommend taking the Western route instead of 95 all the way. From Allentown it’s 78 to 81 to 77. It’s worth the extra half hour in paper to avoid the horrible Philadelphia and DC traffic!
Hi thanks for replying. Just overnight. I have take the 77 route before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter