Driving from NJ to WDW on 9-22-10!!! (Can't wait!)

wlgiv

Earning My Ears
We're getting ready for our latest Disney trip on the 23rd thru Oct 2nd. This is the 3rd time we've driven down and I've got to tell you - with the way air travel has become it's become an attractive alternative. First drive was in 2003 in a new Audi Allroad which actually didn't have as much luggage space as I'd thought. Came to my senses and we made the 2007 trip in a Crown Victoria that I'd actually bought with the trip in mind. We actually managed to get over 30mpg on the stretch of I-95 between Raliegh and the Florida border. Using it again for this trip. We'll be leaving North Jersey at about 8:00 PM and driving straight through. I like the idea of packing anything we want and also being able to buy anything down there. We'll be at the POFQ (I think this is the 5th time!) It's funny - I've stayed in the Castle Club at the Disneyland Hotel in DLP (Room 2406 overlooking the park!) and the Ambassador at TDR, but I really feel at home at POFQ. I remember last time crossing over onto Disney property from "the real world" and tears starting to flow. I was just so happy to be back. It's amazing the power this place has over a jaded 50 yr old that works in a NYC law firm...:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter