• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Driving from BWI to IOA

Calcio

DIS Veteran
I need some advice from Orlando-driving experts.

I'm staying at the BWI in early January, and plan on spending one day at IOA. I'll have a rental car, so my question is, what's the best/quickest/easiest way to get from the hotel to the park?

I assume I could go out to I-4, take it NE towards Orlando, and the park is up there somewhere. Does anyone know precise directions, and the exact distance?

Also, I remember seeing some posts about a way to drive to IOA without getting on I-4, which I also assume can be a traffic nightmare about 8 am on a weekday, when I plan on leaving the Boardwalk. Do any of you know this route?

Thanks

I am not sure. But, I have to tell you that when I first read the title, I was thinking Baltimore-Washingtom Internatiional Airport. Oh my :)

Thanks for the thought jamsmom. That's an honest mistake if ever I saw one. I'll probably re-post this request in the resorts board with a clearer title.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter