Driving down in 4 days what

mom22belles

<font color=red>Welcomed Guest<br><font color=teal
have i forgotten / do I need to bring. We are DW ( me) , DH, DD ( 4yrs) , dd ( 8mnths) and wheelchair bound FIL (82). This is not our first trip down and it won't be our last so what do I need esp. for the drive as the drive part is a first for us w/ DD.

HELP:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Thanks Nancy

Well, if you're driving to WDW with a 4 year -old, you need lots of things to keep her busy in the car. Not just favourite toys, but new toys. A little pack with new books, and travel games and treats might keep her interested on other things besides "are we there yet?". Keep it beside you, or give it to your FIL, so that she gets a new "surprise" when she gets restless.

Also, your FIL might appreciate a good supply of bottled water, and some skin lotion as older skin can dehydrate (and younger skin, come to think of it), especially in a dry, heated environment like a car.

Good luck and have fun,
Mort.

Thanks for the suggestions! We have bought one of those tv/vcr's so we are hoping that will keep the 4 yr old busy for a few hours as she loves to watch movies.

Any more suggestions ??

nancy

Snacks, and you would be surprised at how sunflower seeds or pistachios really help when you start to get bored or tired. I would have a warm blanket also. We got stuck for 4 hours on I-75 due to icy roads, and we were in the middle of nowhere. Drive safe and have a super time.

If you are driving I75 I would definitely say the book Along I75 by Dave Hunter is an absolute must. Especially if its your first trip driving the tips are wonderful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter