Driving Denver to Anaheim-where to stop etc.

BellaBaby

(Im)patiently waiting for next trip to Disney!!
We are thinking of driving Denver to Disneyland when the kids are done school, end of May. We'd probably do it in 2 days. Any ideas on where to stay or things to see? I think Beaver Utah is the halfway point, but not a must for us. We don't mind making stops, would like to make it fun for the kids and us!!:goodvibes

How many are driving in your party? The last time we drove, we stopped once in Brian Head, Utah, and another time in Las Vegas before arriving at Anaheim. You can take a stop at St. George, UT, it's more convenient there than the other places for lodging.

I can't really think of anything to see along the way that isn't a big side trip. The closest I can think of is Zion NP. Maybe Circus Circus on day two.

I would suggest, if you don't want to go far past half way stop in Cedar City, Ut. If further then St. George as PP suggested, it has a lot of hotel/motels.
Just a little further is Mesquite, NV, it has great mid week rates. Then LV is the furthest I would suggest unless you want to drive strait through.

I would suggest if you want a side trip do it on the way there. Try to end the fun things of the trip by being at DL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter