Drive from Santa Monica to Warner Bros

melk

DIS Veteran
Thinking about traffic and wondering what time to book our tour at Warner Brothers. We'll be in Santa Monica the night before and then we want to take the tour before starting the drive to Anaheim. Should we book the first tour of the day or around 11-12? It will be a Monday morning if that makes a difference.

Thank you!

I would NOT book the early tour, unless you'll be on East Coast time and want to leave before 7, get to Burbank and enjoy a leisurely breakfast. It has taken me 90 minutes to get from Burbank to Santa Monica on a Friday afternoon (which, granted, is probably worst case scenario). I'd book the 11 and leave at 9. And use Waze for sure!

I would NOT book the early tour, unless you'll be on East Coast time and want to leave before 7, get to Burbank and enjoy a leisurely breakfast. It has taken me 90 minutes to get from Burbank to Santa Monica on a Friday afternoon (which, granted, is probably worst case scenario). I'd book the 11 and leave at 9. And use Waze for sure!

Thanks! What is Waze?

Oh, Waze is an app for your smartphone. It calculates the fastest route based on real-time traffic. It usually works very well in Los Angeles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter